It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*puts elvin back in his box... with the other weirdos
cmdr_flashheart: edit: still have Greed Corp, ninjas.
Ill take it please.
Sachys: *puts elvin back in his box... with the other weirdos
Am..am I a weirdo?

(hint: answer starts with Y, and rhymes with yes).

edit: Greed Corp gone.
Post edited December 17, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
Damn reus for steam on sale for 3.49 @ humble. Here on gog for 4.99. Just gonna wait and hope it appears in a box haha.
stg83: Sent PM, I'm probably too late like always. :)
cmdr_flashheart: It happens, dude. *late comer solidarity*
Well it turns out I wasn't late after all, many thanks and +1 to Leroux for the giveaway. :)
Thistler: Damn reus for steam on sale for 3.49 @ humble. Here on gog for 4.99. Just gonna wait and hope it appears in a box haha.
Yeah the Humble store winter sale has started, they also have Papers Please which is the same price as GOG.
Thistler: Damn reus for steam on sale for 3.49 @ humble. Here on gog for 4.99. Just gonna wait and hope it appears in a box haha.
stg83: Yeah the Humble store winter sale has started, they also have Papers Please which is the same price as GOG.
Except 3.49 on humble = 4.09 in Aus!
stg83: Yeah the Humble store winter sale has started, they also have Papers Please which is the same price as GOG.
Thistler: Except 3.49 on humble = 4.09 in Aus!
Oh, yeah that is correct after conversion it costs more so on GOG is it the equivalent price of US dollars in AUS?
Post edited December 17, 2013 by stg83
Thistler: Except 3.49 on humble = 4.09 in Aus!
stg83: Oh, yeah that is correct after conversion it costs more so on GOG is it the equivalent price of US dollars in AUS?
GOG's Prices are the same for everyone.

http://www.gog.com/support/website_help/payments_pricing_promos

Read point 7
Post edited December 17, 2013 by Thistler
stg83: Oh, yeah that is correct after conversion it costs more so on GOG is it the equivalent price of US dollars in AUS?
Thistler: GOG's Prices are the same for everyone.

http://www.gog.com/support/website_help/payments_pricing_promos

Read point 7
That is great thanks for pointing out the FAQ. This is the main reason why GOG is so popular and has such a wonderful worldwide community. :)
triock: Phew, just finished this - Code and got my key for Portal 2 (using proxy :p)
I had to hunt this post down so I could thank you for mentioning this! I started it earlier today and got distracted, almost forgot about it completely. Just finished it, redeemed a copy of Fifa 13. This was actually pretty fun to complete!
high rated
anybody still alive?
how about Steam PixelJunk Monsters ?
Schnuff: anybody still alive?
sweet

I mean it's a sweet looking game as in the style.
Post edited December 17, 2013 by Thistler
Sure, why not
Thistler: sweet

I mean it's a sweet looking game as in the style.
too late the game is on the way :P
Have Fun

edit:
But i could also offer: Steam
Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold
Prime World: Defenders
Legend of Fae
Cognition Episode 1
Post edited December 17, 2013 by Schnuff