It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Briareos262: for any late night lucky ninja that want some electronic super joy that is actually quite a joy to play if you like torture fun platformers like Super Meat Boy ^_^

::I2P8C-82VEP-BDAF8:::
Yes indeed +1 for the giveaway, already redeemed by unknown.
Honeslty, I think I had more fun with Electronic Super Joy than Super Meat Boy...
Anyone else having problems when trying to access paysafecard?Oh,and if i buy something,can i buy something with the rest of the money(if some is left)?
kkreo: Anyone else having problems when trying to access paysafecard?Oh,and if i buy something,can i buy something with the rest of the money(if some is left)?
I've not had problems using Paysafecard yet and yes, you can use the rest of the money to make another purchase.
kkreo: Anyone else having problems when trying to access paysafecard?Oh,and if i buy something,can i buy something with the rest of the money(if some is left)?
Zorder: I've not had problems using Paysafecard yet and yes, you can use the rest of the money to make another purchase.
Oh,cool,cause everytime i try to purchase SS13(surgeon simulator)it says GOG has some technical problems
kkreo: Oh,cool,cause everytime i try to purchase SS13(surgeon simulator)it says GOG has some technical problems
Croatia is one of the countries PaySafeCard has troubles with GOG atm.
Bummer. I thought for a second that I had awoken from cryosleep and the System Shock franchise had spawned an extra 11 games :P
kkreo: Oh,cool,cause everytime i try to purchase SS13(surgeon simulator)it says GOG has some technical problems
JMich: Croatia is one of the countries PaySafeCard has troubles with GOG atm.
Thanks for showing me that post,wouldnt have seen that.
Austrobogulator: Bummer. I thought for a second that I had awoken from cryosleep and the System Shock franchise had spawned an extra 11 games :P
That would have been awesome. :D
;__; So much spaaam.
What spam magic is on the forums?! Who's this Baba....Is Ali Baba?! Is Baba Yaga?! Who is this?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Austrobogulator
Rofl, and i was just playing the fourth CIV:))))
Man, they shut down Warhammer Online... Best MMO I played.
R.I.P My old friend.
kojocel: Man, they shut down Warhammer Online... Best MMO I played.
R.I.P My old friend.
i feel that playing offline and no DRM it is a good idea and the game you own forever

there is this private server... may work
http://www2.warhammer-server.com/
Post edited December 20, 2013 by darkplanetar