It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QC: In for anyone who can guess either word that my username makes up (Hint: QC was my nickname on an old forum), or the first person that can figure out my first name (Hint: Q & C are not in the name)
Quite Contrary
lemuria: a) sure why not.
b) get some painkiller
c) ¡Viva la Evolución! by Ultralisk
a) thats the spirit
b) have to much already (only morphine missing)
c) I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.
Fidel Castro

Evolución is overrated look at the poster above ^^
Post edited December 17, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: a) thats the spirit
b) have to much already (only morphine missing)
c) I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.
Fidel Castro

Evolución is overrated look at the poster above ^^
a) I really missing ...
b) I hope you will be fine soon.
c) I really wanted the write about somethings like revolution history with main character Sarah Kerrigan but i'm totaly lazy today. (Actually Xel'naga must be main character but Kerrigan is sexy )
Post edited December 17, 2013 by lemuria
QC: In for anyone who can guess either word that my username makes up (Hint: QC was my nickname on an old forum), or the first person that can figure out my first name (Hint: Q & C are not in the name)
Quality Catering? Maybe you run a catering service, i don't know.
Sachys: Quite Contrary
You are SO DAMN CLOSE with one of those words.
QC: You are SO DAMN CLOSE with one of those words.
Quiet & creepy?
Whoop, well I'm a dumbass, I thought I posted this thing in Momo's giveaway. No matter, same deal: Guess the maguffin, get an entry to one finger punch whatever.
Rodzaju: Quiet & creepy?
You got one word. You win an entry in Momo's giveaway.
Post edited December 17, 2013 by QC
Quiet Charlie
QC: Whoop, well I'm a dumbass, I thought I posted this thing in Momo's giveaway. No matter, same deal: Guess the maguffin, get an entry to one finger punch whatever.
QC: You got one word. You win an entry in Momo's giveaway.
This is the ninja thread....;-p

Hey, anyone up for some video ninja?
Post edited December 17, 2013 by Momo1991
QC: Whoop, well I'm a dumbass, I thought I posted this thing in Momo's giveaway. No matter, same deal: Guess the maguffin, get an entry to one finger punch whatever.
QC: You got one word. You win an entry in Momo's giveaway.
Quietly constipated?
Post edited December 17, 2013 by Rodzaju
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtR2m20C2YM
like that?
Quiet Chuck ;-p

It's a kind of beef that doesn't moo ;-D
~laughs~

But srsly, video ninja is one of Momo's invented games where I post a youtube video that has something to do with part of a video game name.

Everyone PM's me their guesses...if it isn't guessed in about five minutes, I post another video that pertains to another word in the name and PM's begin again. Once someone guesses the game, they have the option to take it or leave it for another ninja...
Post edited December 17, 2013 by Momo1991
Quiet Cockface! - I'm watching TV!
I wonder if ninjas would accell at carnie games... cause you know, with all the throwing requiring accuracy.
Someone needs to teach those carnies a lesson, with ther rigged games an all.
Ok, I'm getting PM's so I guess video ninja is ON!

First clue;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvKULVu2uQA
Momo1991: Quiet Chuck ;-p

It's a kind of beef that doesn't moo ;-D
Momo1991: ~laughs~

But srsly, video ninja is one of Momo's invented games where I post a youtube video that has something to do with part of a video game name.

Everyone PM's me their guesses...if it isn't guessed in about five minutes, I post another video that pertains to another word in the name and PM's begin again. Once someone guesses the game, they have the option to take it or leave it for another ninja...
It is indeed Momo's game!

http://shn.jp/ipad-iphone-ipodtouch/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Video-Ninja-iPhone-3GS-4-iPod-touch-iOS-APP-03.jpg