It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: That sounds good! What's your batter? I have pan-fried food before. It isn't too hard for sure. :D
Braussie: Here's a pic:
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1497514_10152089956865763_1621682204_n.jpg

Not bad for a first attempt...

I had 1 cup of hot sauce, 2 tsp cayenne pepper, and 3 eggs... that was the dip. Then put it in a mixture of 4 cups of flour, 3 tsp cayenne pepper, 2 tsp black pepper, 2 tsp paprika... fried, then repeated. It was tasty, though I'd add more spices to the flour stuff, cause I like a more seasoned flavor to it.
It is very evident that you like 'em spicy!!! Mine is very simple as I have had tasty fried chickens with salt, pepper and flour. Nice pic!!! That looks good!
niniendowarrior: Hi guys! What's up?
Spinorial: Howdy clucker, how's them hangin'!

You've been on intermittently, so I gotta ask: did you catch the Fallout promo, or can I make you one happy Kentucky girl :P
First of all. It's Kentucky COLONEL! LOL. I almost missed the Fallout promo and when I jumped on it, GOG kept greying out the checkout button. They are smart to disable the gift button, but it turns out because I already have Fallout 1, the ite was forcing me to buy it as a gift. Had to uncheck Fallout 1 to get the rest. :D

Thanks for the offer though! :D Curious, do I have you on my Steam friends? Can you PM me? :D
Post edited December 15, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Ok, im making a food run for some chicken and fries, who's in?

edit: darth vader NOOOOO... store was closed! son of a Sunday hours!
Post edited December 15, 2013 by gbaz69
niniendowarrior: Thanks for the offer though! :D Curious, do I have you on my Steam friends? Can you PM me? :D
Don't think so, and I make for a lousy Steam friend anyway :P
Time for some MASS EFFECT 3!!!
gbaz69: Ok, im making a food run for some chicken and fries, who's in?

edit: darth vader NOOOOO... store was closed! son of a Sunday hours!
That sounds fantastic!

... Guess you gotta make your own!
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Braussie
niniendowarrior: Time for some MASS EFFECT 3!!!
Go get 'em!
HypersomniacLive:
Sachys: Like i said, we've been through that so I asked Judas (I did say to read back) and he stated that as far as he remembers they will only be redeemable for a limited time, but to contact support for clarification.
Do I have to repeat that again?
skeletonbow:
Sachys: See my prior posts, then read back. Then contact support.
I posted a query on the forums about gift code expirations yesterday and got back a lot of useful responses. Among them were links to previous threads on the same topic for previous games that were removed from the catalogue such as XIII and indication that people were able to redeem codes after it was removed for sale. GOG staff commented that game codes do not expire once you have them and only the shorter special promotional codes have an expiry on them which is indicated when received. Someone can contact GOG support with a question specifically targeting Fallout gift codes if they would like to be absolutely certain about that, it can't hurt.

References:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gift_code_validity_timeframe_and_gift_code_validity_of_games_removed_from_catalogue

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/xiii_removed_from_the_catalog/post140

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/how_does_one_make_a_gift_aka_gifting_on_gog_for_dummies/post59/?staff=yes

The feedback given and GOG support response there is enough to satisfy my concerns even though it isn't with regards to Fallout specifically. If anyone still has concerns however as to whether or not these previous responses cover the Fallout giveaway it would make sense for them to contact support for a canonical answer and post any responses received back to the forums.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by skeletonbow
...circles! fucking circles!
Sachys: ...circles! fucking circles!
sausages :P
Sachys: ...circles! fucking circles!
Yes I prefer lines.
nijuu: sausages :P
yes please!

some nice honey and fennel wiltshire pork ones!
high rated
Kyrandia: Malcolms Revenge

http://www.gog.com/redeem/7KRNDE2S
Soccorro:
Thank you and +1, Soccorro!

It was a code for any 5.99 game. I grabbed Corsairs Gold (after making sure that Soccorro meant to post the code).
Again, thank you.
Soccorro:
adambiser: Thank you and +1, Soccorro!

It was a code for any 5.99 game. I grabbed Corsairs Gold (after making sure that Soccorro meant to post the code).
Again, thank you.
Wow there are gifts codes for arbitrary games these days on GOG? That is new for me.
Soccorro:
adambiser: Thank you and +1, Soccorro!

Again, thank you.
I have a feeling that the support people will kill me for that... Nah, it'll be fine :D...