It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive:
Yes we've been through that already... (read further back). This is a different case due to the licence change etc. Judas reply is a more definitive answer than what we had before (hence the point in asking him) so now it's a case of contacting support.
I'm of the opinion that any Fallout codes will probably have to be used before the license expires, but, of course, I may well be wrong! :-)
Braussie: :)
Sachys: :O
BTW- my buddy was shocked and pleasantly surprised at what the great monkey god left him :-p
Sachys: :O
Braussie: BTW- my buddy was shocked and pleasantly surprised at what the great monkey god left him :-p
Heheh!
Is there anyone out there still after fallout?
Fallout 1,2,Tactics GOG code:

SR##-5N8#-CDX8-@77@

@=T
#=A
Sachys: Yes we've been through that already... (read further back). This is a different case due to the licence change etc. Judas reply is a more definitive answer than what we had before (hence the point in asking him) so now it's a case of contacting support.
Are we talking about the Fallout codes? If yes, they also say "valid indefinitely" (at least they say so now). IIRC, JMich posted about a game that was pulled due to licensing issues, but the codes for it were gifted in a giveaway and worked just fine some time after they were pulled. I think the "purchase" date is what counts in these cases.
blakstar: I'm of the opinion that any Fallout codes will probably have to be used before the license expires, but, of course, I may well be wrong! :-)
GOG.com employees have said in other threads that once you buy a game - whether you pay for it or it is a free giveaway, you own the code and it can be redeemed any time and never expires whether or not the game is still for sale in the GOG catalogue. This means that any Fallout codes people have under their My Gifts page which are not redeemed will continue to be redeemable forever.

You will see some people making assumptions about this to the contrary and stating things in threads to that effect as if it were fact, but they are misspoken and I just confirmed this officially in another thread which has links to GOG employees stating it outright.

So nobody needs to rush and redeem codes by some date or worry about their codes expiring. All 16 digit codes have no expiry dates. The 8 digit codes sometimes given in special promotions like the Realms of Arkania giveaway can have an expiry date on them however and will state when that is in the email or whatever. They should be used up or gifted and used sooner rather than later.

The Fallout codes were 16 character codes though and so do not expire.
To remind you, this is still not redeemed yet:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post56900
HenitoKisou: To remind you, this is still not redeemed yet:
There's another thread giving away like thirty of them.
Well I'm 100% sure in some months they will be ultra-rare and people would want them (like I have seen some people look for those remaining free TL1 codes now).
HypersomniacLive:
Like i said, we've been through that so I asked Judas (I did say to read back) and he stated that as far as he remembers they will only be redeemable for a limited time, but to contact support for clarification.
Do I have to repeat that again?
skeletonbow:
See my prior posts, then read back. Then contact support.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Sachys
Read all his posts,
His posts are amazing
Give them a look
They seem not so crazy
HenitoKisou: To remind you, this is still not redeemed yet:
Got it thanks!! :D
Sachys: Like i said, we've been through that so I asked Judas (I did say to read back) and he stated that as far as he remembers they will only be redeemable for a limited time, but to contact support for clarification.
Do I have to repeat that again?
snip
Ah, you caught me, I just wanted you to repeat it :-P
Nah, I'd already read your posts (and I've already asked support), just thought the case of what JMich posted was more relevant than anything else. Here's another thought though - TET mentioned stocking up, so if the codes are time limited I'd expect them to last longer than the few days left before the games are pulled.

And on a side-note - given that the publisher already changed on Desura, should we expect the games to be gone from GOG before the end of the month?