It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow:
pretty good value for money!
kkreo: I got mine during the gta sale,75% off entire collection
skeletonbow: I'm not sure what the total discount rate works out to for me but I got the following GTA collection for $6.99 USD from Greenman (I thought it was $10 but it was cheaper, just checked):

GTA 1
GTA 2
GTA 3
GTA 4
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
GTA Episodes from Liberty City
Free gift promo: The 39 Steps
wow! btw the 39 Steps is awesome :P

My offer for an emoticon to do a quick 1 min survey still stands :P
Aren't GTA1 and 2 free anyway?
babark: Aren't GTA1 and 2 free anyway?
Rockstar did give them freely at one point, but I don't know if thats still the case...
Yes, but they aren't up for download anymore. Rockstar is working on bringing the downloads back.

Sadly GTA London wasen't freeware, because that is my 2nd favorite 90s GTA game.
Not anymore.
Yeah, I downloaded the freebies a few years ago while they still offered them. The web page is still there but the download links are removed for some time now. One can find the zip files kicking around on other websites still from the freebie download likely though.

It was cool for them to come bundled with the GTA bundle I bought though as it did not specify them anywhere in the advertising/promo materials nor the gamecard. If you look on Steam, the GTA collection still does not mention GTA 1 or 2 being present, but once you buy it, they show up when you register the code. Funny enough, there's a bug in Steam and it registered 2 copies of GTA3 and 4 and vice city in my account.
Hi everybody

madness has entered the hood
Schnuff: Hi everybody

Hello Schnuff
Schnuff: Hi everybody

Hi there!
skeletonbow: Funny enough, there's a bug in Steam and it registered 2 copies of GTA3 and 4 and vice city in my account.
It's not a bug. There are two entries each - one for the Windows version and one for the Mac. ;)
Sachys: Code I dropped here last night STILL unredeemed!
That was hard, but now I solved this puzzle! But not redeemed, because I already have this game. Thank you for this challenge!
Sachys: Code I dropped here last night STILL unredeemed!
ejiki: That was hard, but now I solved this puzzle! But not redeemed, because I already have this game. Thank you for this challenge!
This ^,but was funny to solving, thanks :)
ejiki:
truhlik77:
yer welcome!
there must be a dimensional rift somewhere though as Stooner solved it very quickly! O_o
Snuggle Truck
7QMQA-8J6PG-EICYY
RYXWB-80LGI-9MC2D
IBFBA-H7V4Z-Q94CF
R9XJM-DXRAK-T7JTR
380KV-BN8NK-4WMPD
0ZF3R-908GW-PIN3A
EEBWK-40NM3-95ZTG
BTKNI-2YR0X-8JWDB
KFPL2-ZNWZ3-X57JH
XEBMT-NW6JA-MDE9D
6THMC-LB4L0-WF0H6
ICI2D-ZR6C9-NPWVE
QG2ZX-LRAVE-RZZMH
IQAVN-7DLVN-DW83D
NKNAX-2M4LV-NBVJ6

Found some codes but i don't know maybe they works.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by lemuria