It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

israr665: I don't know what's happing :(, ill just do a separate give away for the next game, the winner can choose any game that is on sale so pretty much any game :), will post in a few minutes.
You can check it in your "gifts" tab.
israr665: I don't know what's happing :(, ill just do a separate give away for the next game, the winner can choose any game that is on sale so pretty much any game :), will post in a few minutes.
it\s all good, and thank you for the drop(s) but who took arma 2 then? as it was atleast someone then who didn't say thanks.
[edit] yeah what stooner said.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by lugum
Thanks anyway :)
israr665:
Thanks and +1
(Haven't redeemed anything, just wanted to say thanks.)
Stooner: You can check it in your "gifts" tab.
Ah yea thanks for that, 'Dogma23' I know it was you :) it says that it was redeemed by you ;) no hiding matey :P just post anything please just for the sake of it :)
israr665: Ah yea thanks for that, 'Dogma23' I know it was you :) it says that it was redeemed by you ;) no hiding matey :P just post anything please just for the sake of it :)
Dogma23 is his steam name or gog name? And it is very unpolite for him not to have said anything.
And in case it matters: It still says invalid to me.
high rated
Time for some freebies!

To start with - Faerie Solitaire

1st to PM me who wants it will get it (Humble Gift Link) - GONE

Next - Visceial Cleanup Detail - Shadow Warrior

Same as above
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Bigs
blakstar: OK -- one more in the same mixed up format!

Tell me what Steam game this is to win the code:

ILISTACOPYAGODMANEND

EDIT: Sorry missed out a letter when typing, but at least one person worked it out so it didn't cause too many problems!
REUS ? :)
israr665: Ah yea thanks for that, 'Dogma23' I know it was you :) it says that it was redeemed by you ;) no hiding matey :P just post anything please just for the sake of it :)
No posts found by them in a google search - saletime lurker!

Edit: and this is usually the reason most dont drop open codes...
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Sachys
Bigs: Time for some freebies!

Same as above
Thank you, as always +1
blakstar: OK -- one more in the same mixed up format!

Tell me what Steam game this is to win the code:

ILISTACOPYAGODMANEND

EDIT: Sorry missed out a letter when typing, but at least one person worked it out so it didn't cause too many problems!
I guess im wrong but for try: East India Company gold, or my second option, Demigod xD
Fucking leecher! @ Dogma23 - Typical come for the freebies, ninjas what they can then piss off again ><
robb5: Dogma23 is his steam name or gog name? And it is very unpolite for him not to have said anything.
I don't really know, I go into my account the clicked My Games then gifts and it follows (Copy and paste)
Dec. 7, 2013ZJC5-FB54-6X5A-T9MS1 gameredeemed Game redeemed by Dogma23's avatar Dogma23
I am starting to think it was a grab and run account :/
Bigs: Time for some freebies!

Same as above
Thanks! for giveaway. +1
Post edited December 13, 2013 by lemuria
robb5: Dogma23 is his steam name or gog name? And it is very unpolite for him not to have said anything.
israr665: I don't really know, I go into my account the clicked My Games then gifts and it follows (Copy and paste)
Dec. 7, 2013ZJC5-FB54-6X5A-T9MS1 gameredeemed Game redeemed by Dogma23's avatar Dogma23
I am starting to think it was a grab and run account :/
That is most probably the case :/
I am sorry for you but there are all sort of people out there.