It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Beer has to be neat, otherwise water!
Neat or not drinking!

well... drinking, but not enjoying!
Stooner: so.. here's something... I don't want this "GOG surprise" but I guess someone else want it... who knows? (and I need to pay GOG my love, always)
guess the game, express you'd like it and the game is yours (assuming I like you) and is your last chance.
Okay... last call for great justice!
...or not.

half hour, or it'll go to another giveaway....
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner:
Enjoy or kill it off.

It's just a damned liquid that passes time...

Think about it, and this is shit, so cut now if time bothers you.

Time bothers almost everyone, except for those unaware, but if you were 60 today, and got your 8 hours of sleep daily, you'd only be up and kicking for 40 years; the other 20 years were spent asleep.

Shit, this damned drinking does take something away, when we spend 10, 12, 14 hours sleeping! Damn, I need a drink, this shit is depressing :-)
Dischord: Beer has to be neat, otherwise water!

As for cats, to Sachys, you fed it, now it will be forever.

I did that 8 years ago, for the same reasons, now it treats my porch like a home and delivers dead rodents as gifts.
heheh!

nah, this one im trying to get a new home for christmas!
Dischord: Enjoy or kill it off.

It's just a damned liquid that passes time...

Think about it, and this is shit, so cut now if time bothers you.

Time bothers almost everyone, except for those unaware, but if you were 60 today, and got your 8 hours of sleep daily, you'd only be up and kicking for 40 years; the other 20 years were spent asleep.

Shit, this damned drinking does take something away, when we spend 10, 12, 14 hours sleeping! Damn, I need a drink, this shit is depressing :-)
I've found an old bottle of liquor... I don't like it, but it'll do. ;p

also, somebody else is sleeping my spare 2 hours... I only have 6. But sleep all sunday...
Stooner: I've found an old bottle of liquor... I don't like it, but it'll do. ;p
The fact that you're expressing opinions on its quality clearly indicates you've not had enough :P

Also, evening Dischord. It's amusing how you mostly show up when Stooner's liver is getting a workout XD
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages » B6T4R-TR2YG-2WTJK

No idea if it's been taken or not

*steaM*
Post edited December 15, 2013 by ggf162
Stooner: I've found an old bottle of liquor... I don't like it, but it'll do. ;p

also, somebody else is sleeping my spare 2 hours... I only have 6. But sleep all sunday...
Well, you can do the arithmetic, as the times and ranges spoken of probably fall into the average anyway.

As for the liquor, wish you'd have found something more to your taste.
Spinorial: Also, evening Dischord. It's amusing how you mostly show up when Stooner's liver is getting a workout XD
like a moth to a flaming christmas pudding!
Sachys: nah, this one im trying to get a new home for christmas!
Tried that here too, good luck, and cat was just feral enough to do nothing more than like me at a distance.
Sachys: nah, this one im trying to get a new home for christmas!
Dischord: Tried that here too, good luck, and cat was just feral enough to do nothing more than like me at a distance.
ah this one is rather friendly, and also wants a home. feral enought to beat up bully cats though.
Spinorial: The fact that you're expressing opinions on its quality clearly indicates you've not had enough :P

Also, evening Dischord. It's amusing how you mostly show up when Stooner's liver is getting a workout XD
Funny how you expressed your opinion on my lasting liver.... I need to use that fucker!
And is never enough... ;p

Dischord: Well, you can do the arithmetic, as the times and ranges spoken of probably fall into the average anyway.

As for the liquor, wish you'd have found something more to your taste.
my taste is: drunk or is not worth it.
Spinorial: Also, evening Dischord. It's amusing how you mostly show up when Stooner's liver is getting a workout XD
Good evening friend, and apologize I'm just shooting the bull here, but no disrespect to the thread intended!
Stooner: so.. here's something... I don't want this "GOG surprise" but I guess someone else want it... who knows? (and I need to pay GOG my love, always)
guess the game, express you'd like it and the game is yours (assuming I like you) and is your last chance.
Well I certainly have a better chance of picking the right game then winning the lottery.

I'm going to guess Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition. I have played and enjoyed both Divine Divinity and Divinity 2. I would welcome the chance to become a dragon once more and send the enemy packing.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by auroraparadox
Sachys: ah this one is rather friendly, and also wants a home. feral enought to beat up bully cats though.
Good luck.. hate to see anything needing, but you're a good sort and might have a chance.
auroraparadox: Well I certainly have a better chance of picking the right game then winning the lottery.

I'm going to guess Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition. I have played and enjoyed both Divine Divinity and Divinity 2. I would welcome the chance to become a dragon once more and send the enemy packing.
Sorry, but it's wrong.... is easy if you follow the right track...

but you'll have another chance if you're really interested... ;p