It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: ahh, well my xbox opend at last (i mean the gift box from GOG).
and i couldn't resist even owning the game since my first week here.
So is there someone interested in Crusader: No Remorse
I'm interested, if you still have it.
QC: I'm interested, if you still have it.
check pm
QC: I'm interested, if you still have it.
Schnuff: check pm
Many thanks to you.
Oh thought i already had it, not (it was the other crusaders).
Anyway +1 schnuff.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by lugum
Schnuff: ahh, well my xbox opend at last (i mean the gift box from GOG).
and i couldn't resist even owning the game since my first week here.
So is there someone interested in Crusader: No Remorse
+1 on not being able to resist that game. I try to avoid seeing it whenever I look at GOG so I don't have to all-but physically restrain myself from spending the money on it.
deryni: +1 on not being able to resist that game. I try to avoid seeing it whenever I look at GOG so I don't have to all-but physically restrain myself from spending the money on it.
i know that feeling.
yesterday i ask about Omerta cause it was in the big sale. I could resist.
today it was in one of my gift boxes (yes, yes i have another accounts here:P) and i bought it....
lets celebrate my 337 games and again 50% (after the new release today).
Anyone else hates the fact,that even after you check the game which updated,that it still shows as a red one?

Oh,and evening everyone
deryni: +1 on not being able to resist that game. I try to avoid seeing it whenever I look at GOG so I don't have to all-but physically restrain myself from spending the money on it.
Schnuff: i know that feeling.
yesterday i ask about Omerta cause it was in the big sale. I could resist.
today it was in one of my gift boxes (yes, yes i have another accounts here:P) and i bought it....
lets celebrate my 337 games and again 50% (after the new release today).
Whew! Looks like you need a rest! :-)
kkreo: Anyone else hates the fact,that even after you check the game which updated,that it still shows as a red one?
I do
kkreo: snip
It's really annoying.
kkreo: Anyone else hates the fact,that even after you check the game which updated,that it still shows as a red one?

Oh,and evening everyone
yep its been like that for the last couple of weeks for me.

sorry had to go deal with some junk some f*cking ars* dumped in my car parking space and i have to deal with as its on my property, a full f*cking trampoline thing that all those people have had lately. ffs!
chezybezy: yep its been like that for the last couple of weeks for me.

sorry had to go deal with some junk some f*cking ars* dumped in my car parking space and i have to deal with as its on my property, a full f*cking trampoline thing that all those people have had lately. ffs!
$#!+, +#@+ really $+!nk$.

Oh,and evening everyone

Oof, sorry you're dealing with some real-world stupid. Maybe you should place the trampoline in the yard of some children you don't like?

And yes, the "Update" box annoys me as well. Moreso because the updated flag disappears on the actual items as soon as you view them, yet stays in the toolbar for ages. It would be much better if it did the opposite.

IAmSinistar: Oof, sorry you're dealing with some real-world stupid. Maybe you should place the trampoline in the yard of some children you don't like?

And yes, the "Update" box annoys me as well. Moreso because the updated flag disappears on the actual items as soon as you view them, yet stays in the toolbar for ages. It would be much better if it did the opposite.
yep i noticed that too, and thought exactly the same! (about the flag disappearing)

thanks dragonsreach and IAmSinistar appreciate it
I can't be bothered with anything too complicated, so if you can tell me what Steam game I've got listed here, you can have the key:

SLUTASONAI

Don't bother posting the answer if you don't want the game! :-)
Post edited December 13, 2013 by blakstar