It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

so.. here's something... I don't want this "GOG surprise" but I guess someone else want it... who knows? (and I need to pay GOG my love, always)
guess the game, express you'd like it and the game is yours (assuming I like you) and is your last chance.
Stooner: so.. here's something... I don't want this "GOG surprise" but I guess someone else want it... who knows? (and I need to pay GOG my love, always)
guess the game, express you'd like it and the game is yours (assuming I like you) and is your last chance.
My guess is a game we both all ready own... why do this to me :D
I hope, my guess of Aarklash: Legacy is correct!

edit: forgot to express, I'd like Aarklash very much
ps. do we only get one guess?
Post edited December 14, 2013 by gbaz69
Schnuff: OMG, is that real you Stooner? What an honor to finally meeting you Sir.
I named my firstborn after you..isn't she a nice girl
My mom always told me to do my very best and try to excel like you.
Oh, and to wear clean underwear.....imagine the horror if you would run over
by an lori to wake up in an ambulance only to hear the doc saying: We can't do
anything for him....hes not wearing clean underwear...what a shame such a nice
strapping hippo.
Opps, i am rambling again, sorry Sir. Could i ask for an signed autograph?
Wait, could someone take a picture of us and than you sign it?
Please, pretty please with sugar on top....you could ask everything from me....
even my pink tutu!!!!

edit:
i am not drunk...only a little stoned :P
well... if you're still interested, I can take your pink. with pleasure... ;p
gbaz69: ps. do we only get one guess?
maybe..
Post edited December 14, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: so.. here's something... I don't want this "GOG surprise" but I guess someone else want it... who knows? (and I need to pay GOG my love, always)
My guess (I hope) it's the japanese horror-inspired game, Deadly Premonition :D
gbaz69: I hope, my guess of Aarklash: Legacy is correct!
Stooner: well... if you're still interested, I can take your pink. with pleasure... ;p
maybe..
wrong and wrong. ;p
Is it Planescape: Torment?

EDIT: Fixed spelling of the game name.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by tAnt0
Journey to the Center of The Earth? Nobody seems to like that.
I played a demo like 10 years ago and liked it.
tAnt0: Is it Planescape: Torment?

EDIT: Fixed spelling of the game name.
AdamR: Journey to the Center of The Earth? Nobody seems to like that.
I played a demo like 10 years ago and liked it.
nope, and lets do one guess only, until further notice...
sobered up some now? ;)
Sachys: sobered up some now? ;)
a little bit.. ;p
Stooner: a little bit.. ;p
but there's this wine, which I don't want to pop right now...

edit: did I do something stupid?
Just saying hello to all, salute to Stooner and Sachys, and hope all is kicking fine for everyone. Will plant some things, after Monday, as my bank is playing the stingy ass with my money right now :-)
Sachys: sobered up some now? ;)
Stooner: a little bit.. ;p
well at least now I know what "hey, erhnn.. " meant! heheh!

Stooner: edit: did I do something stupid?
just sent me a load of gobbledigook messages - in repeat! heheh!

Dischord: Just saying hello to all, salute to Stooner and Sachys, and hope all is kicking fine for everyone. Will plant some things, after Monday, as my bank is playing the stingy ass with my money right now :-)
I think Stooner was after one of those earlier! - but maybe not in the way ya meant! O_o
Post edited December 14, 2013 by Sachys
GOG is censoring me!
Sachys: well at least now I know what "hey, erhnn.. " meant! heheh!
yep. About santa,is that secret santa. But about worried, you know what I'm talking about. ;p

Dischord: Just saying hello to all, salute to Stooner and Sachys, and hope all is kicking fine for everyone. Will plant some things, after Monday, as my bank is playing the stingy ass with my money right now :-)
oh, hi! How are you doing?
U know.. I'm giving away the first game you gave me (I think)... talk about world spinning... ;p

(fucking internet is not working!)

hey, now it worked!
Stooner:
...maybe not as sober as i thought! heheh! and yes, i think i finally deciphered the drool code! ;)

Dischord:
...also, good to see ya Dischord!
Stooner: oh, hi! How are you doing?
U know.. I'm giving away the first game you gave me (I think)... talk about world spinning... ;p

(fucking internet is not working!)

hey, now it worked!
Fine, thanks, np.

You caught the disease, it's fun to give!

No ghosts ala Dickens' Scrooge will be knocking on your door :-)
Stooner:
Sachys: ...maybe not as sober as i thought! heheh! and yes, i think i finally deciphered the drool code! ;)

Dischord:
Sachys: ...also, good to see ya Dischord!
You too friend..

Mystical powers you have, changed me from a twat/twit to a sausage in no time :-)

Edit, spelling.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by Dischord