It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
2FLN-GKWP-KA32-E3X7 Geneforge 1-5.

TJXH-54LN-GFBV-FFBX Aquanox.

67WP-6EJD-TTSK-DYY6 Wargame European Escalation.

Enjoy :)

All Redeemed.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by DampSquib
Schnuff: Because most game purchases are still instantaneous decisions.
Or better said well guided spontaneous decisions.
Take GTA 5. How much of the $266 mil were spent for developing the game and how much
for promotion?
The post about the 5 biggest sins of gaming industry is right. With so much money, they can
only get profit if they milk it dry and as long as people buy they will do this.
Yeah, I think the industry is going to get a big shakeup in the coming years and some business paradigm shift. I'm hoping to see the kickstarter based games take more traction going forward personally.
DampSquib: 2FLN-GKWP-KA32-E3X7 Geneforge 1-5.

TJXH-54LN-GFBV-FFBX Aquanox.

67WP-6EJD-TTSK-DYY6 Wargame European Escalation.

Got Geneforge 1-5 and Aquanox, thank you +1
DampSquib: Geneforge 1-5.

Aquanox.

Wargame European Escalation.

Thanks alot, redeemed Wargame!
high rated
SJNX-8T8P-LKS7-NWQW - This is a pack......Icewind dale, Icewinddale2, NWN Diamond.

and a separate code for NWN2 -SBDZ-NSAG-AF88-9YDD.

All Redeemed.
DampSquib: SJNX-8T8P-LKS7-NWQW - This is a pack......Icewind dale, Icewinddale2, NWN Diamond.

Grabbed Ice Wind Dale 1, thanks! (the rest of the pack should be intact) NWN2 code is showing as invaild for whatever reason. :) Thanks a lot again!
Post edited December 13, 2013 by ZPavelZ
DampSquib: SJNX-8T8P-LKS7-NWQW - This is a pack......Icewind dale, Icewinddale2, NWN Diamond.

Not Redeeming, but have a +1 for your wonderful generosity. :)

Thanks for NeverWinter Games!!

danteveli: Thanks for NeverWinter Games!!
Would you mind sharing how you made the NWN2 code work? I almost broke my brain here.... (seems still no NWN 2 for me anyway nor via trading neither via ninja-ing :D)
Ah nvm NWN2 in the beginning was just a ploy, should have removed it. :DDDDDDDDDDD

Got IWD 2 thanks. NWN Diamond should still be there?

For someone unless they grabbed it
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Thistler
damn I'm late for this party >.<
high rated
VZUS-F9SZ-5Q5U-MUUV - Another pack.
Freespace2, Sid M's Alpha C, Legend of Grimrock, The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings.

Have a good christmas one and all :)

ALL Redeemed
DampSquib: VZUS-F9SZ-5Q5U-MUUV - Another pack.
Freespace2, Sid M's Alpha C, Legend of Grimrock, The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings.

Amazing generosity, thanks you! (I got Grimrock and Freespace - the rest is still available) :) Happy holidays to you too. :D

It tells me invalid code

Lots of thanks, I've got TW2 and AC :D