It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Just another mixed up Steam game to keep you going!

AENARCCOOCFOMTMHANQDMEEIRSUGEOSLTD

Tell me the title, get the code!
tAnt0: My guess would be Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold.
And you would be right! PM on it's way :-)
Doh! I missed the gold part
really

could

be anything really lol
blakstar: I've given clues below for the Steam code for WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2.

However, I haven't given the number of letters/numbers in each answer, and I haven't split them into the five character groupings either, since I don't want to make it too easy.

- Abbreviation for fuel consumption rate
- James Bond's code number, missing the first digit, reversed
- Abbreviation for engineered wood-based (hardboard) sheet material, using bonded wood fibres/fibers
- Initials of empathy testing machine used in "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? / Blade Runner"
- Number of weeks in a fortnight
- Initials of a large computer company, but missing the initial(s) that implies it's spread across many countries
- First version of the P-38 Lightning fighter aircraft, but with the letter(s) and number(s) reversed
tough one
tAnt0: My guess would be Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold.
blakstar: And you would be right! PM on it's way :-)
Thanks, got the PM :)
high rated
And one final one (Steam):

COUPLESMEETINDARKCRGS

Same thing -- tell me the name!
blakstar: And one final one (Steam):

COUPLESMEETINDARKCRGS

Err, Crusader Kings Complete?!!

COUPLESMEETINDARKCRGS

+1 for making a sentence out of the scramble

COUPLESMEETINDARKCRGS

wolfsrain: Err, Crusader Kings Complete?!!
That's the one!

PM on it's way!
Thanks! And +1!

P.S.: Always wanted to try the old CK, to see how much different is from the second one.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by wolfsrain
blakstar: I've given clues below for the Steam code for WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2.

However, I haven't given the number of letters/numbers in each answer, and I haven't split them into the five character groupings either, since I don't want to make it too easy.

- Abbreviation for engineered wood-based (hardboard) sheet material, using bonded wood fibres/fibers
- Initials of empathy testing machine used in "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? / Blade Runner"
- Initials of a large computer company, but missing the initial(s) that implies it's spread across many countries
- First version of the P-38 Lightning fighter aircraft, but with the letter(s) and number(s) reversed
Was this one answered?

Was it something like:

FCU70MDFEBBM2E83P?
Post edited December 14, 2013 by Starchild771

Starchild771: Was this one answered?

Was it something like:

FCU70MDFEBBM2E83P?
should be xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
Starchild771: Was this one answered?

Was it something like:

FCU70MDFEBBM2E83P?
lugum: should be xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
Think I have most or all the clues but I don't want to redeem it lol. And I don't want to solve it for someone else. :P
lugum: should be xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
Thistler: Think I have most or all the clues but I don't want to redeem it lol. And I don't want to solve it for someone else. :P
several possible answers for fuel consumption rate. you'll never know until you try :D
Thistler: Think I have most or all the clues but I don't want to redeem it lol. And I don't want to solve it for someone else. :P
WillOfD: several possible answers for fuel consumption rate. you'll never know until you try :D
Yeah but I don't want to try to check haha.