It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: I found this little "easter egg" amusing.

"Salut ça va. Moi surement que je vais aller chercher des affaires pour d'autres choses. Donc je te souhaite des trucs et des éléments. Ciao!"

¶◘♣ ►☺‼‼↨☼↕♦ ○‼ ¶◘♣ ♠§♀♀ ♫☺♪♣ ☼♠ ¶◘♣ ►↕☼¶☺•☼♫○‼¶ ☼♠ ¶◘♣ •☺♪♣ ○♫ ↨◘○♥◘ ¶◘○‼ ♫☼¶♣ ♥☺♫ ☻♣ ♠☼§♫♦, ‼►♣♀♀♣♦ ☻☺♥♂↨☺↕♦‼, ☺♀♀ ♥☺►‼, ♫☼ ‼►☺♥♣‼.

Unnecessary side note, the quote reads: "Hi you good. Surely I'll go get some stuff for other things. So I wish you stuff and elements. Ciao!"
It doesn't make any more sense in french.
I don't believe it, I was able to decipher it. Redeemed!

Thank you very much for the game and for the fun deciphering the code. :)

I usually suck at solving stuff like that, so I feel like a true champion now!
Thespian*: I don't believe it, I was able to decipher it. Redeemed!

Congrats! Now I know you like freaky stuff, too ;)
In hindsight, it does seem... logical.
fablefire: I want one. Thanks Sinistar!
It's sented. :)

Congrats!
Now for a little incentive to play the game through; tell me when and where the senseless french note can be found, in details, and I'll give you another game of your choice on GOG.

NameGoo: Congrats!
Now for a little incentive to play the game through; tell me when and where the senseless french note can be found, in details, and I'll give you another game of your choice on GOG.
Considering I just found out by googling...
Sachys: Considering I just found out by googling...
Send me a PM, I'll see if it's detailed enough...
That would be too greedy, I'm happy enough with this wonderful game. :)

I'd prefer if you gift someone else a game of his/her choice now, instead of sending me another one in the future. :D
Post edited December 10, 2013 by Thespian*

Couldn't be a screenshot of said note? ;p
Thespian*: I'd prefer if you gift someone else a game of his/her choice. ;)
Looks like it might be Sachys, so the pronoun is its. ;)
It can be found here.
Stooner: Couldn't be a screenshot of said note? ;p
Nope, you have to explain it, specifically.
JMich: It can be found here.
lol
NameGoo: Nope, you have to explain it, specifically.
not me... I'm just saying the one who gets the note.
Post edited December 10, 2013 by Stooner
Thespian*: That would be too greedy, I'm happy enough with this wonderful game. :)

I'd prefer if you gift someone else a game of his/her choice now, instead of sending me another one in the future. ;)
Well, then how 'bout this? If you find it, you can pick someone to get the prize.
NameGoo: Nope, you have to explain it, specifically.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/238320/discussions/0/846963710948923781/?l=swedish
http://i43.tinypic.com/rmiv4w.jpg

ohw no screenshot.
Post edited December 10, 2013 by lugum
JMich: It can be found here.
Nice one!
That's the same thing Sachys gave me, it's not detailed enough. :P
Post edited December 10, 2013 by NameGoo