It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: And, in honour of today's boxes (at least the last time I checked :-)) -- would anyone like a Steam key for The Void?
Austrobogulator: Yes.
prepare for the weird! its weird!
blakstar: And, in honour of today's boxes (at least the last time I checked :-)) -- would anyone like a Steam key for The Void?
OK -- PM on it's way!
Sachys: prepare for the weird! its weird!
I LIKE WEIRD.
Austrobogulator: I LIKE WEIRD.
Yeah, weird puzzles. O_o
then if you like the void and havent already tried it, I also suggest pathologic

...and something materialised in my empty box - anachronox at 75% off.
high rated
And, finally, in honour of tomorrow's boxes (since I've already got the game on offer today) who'd like a Steam key for Data Jammers: FastForward?
blakstar: And, finally, in honour of tomorrow's boxes (since I've already got the game on offer today) who'd like a Steam key for Data Jammers: FastForward?
Could i?
Sachys: then if you like the void and havent already tried it, I also suggest pathologic

...and something materialised in my empty box - anachronox at 75% off.
Yep, I have that (as well as Cargo!)
blakstar: And, finally, in honour of tomorrow's boxes (since I've already got the game on offer today) who'd like a Steam key for Data Jammers: FastForward?
Redix: Could i?
Sure -- PM on it's way
Redix: Could i?
blakstar: Sure -- PM on it's way
Thanks again blakstar, as always +1
Austrobogulator: Yep, I have that (as well as Cargo!)
cargo? dont think i know that one!
Did you get your PM? -- just checking since I had some problems yesterday!
blakstar: Did you get your PM? -- just checking since I had some problems yesterday!
Yep. Thanks. I sent you a PM back, I suppose you didn't get it?

Austrobogulator: Yep, I have that (as well as Cargo!)
Sachys: cargo? dont think i know that one!
It's another game by Ice Pick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKGBYU89BY4
blakstar: Did you get your PM? -- just checking since I had some problems yesterday!
Austrobogulator: Yep. Thanks. I sent you a PM back, I suppose you didn't get it?
[snip]
Nope -- no PMs this end. Looks like you're having the same problem I was having yesterday!
triock: Yeah, weird puzzles. O_o
Sadistic, it would be the word I'd use. :D