It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redix: I got it, thank you very much +1!
qalpha: You're welcome
That was really generous, REP+ for you ;)
simon_vd: The clicky ain't working. ;P
Put the link in the url tag.
I think I fixed it!
Humble bundle giveaway over here.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/humble_bundle_jumbo_bundle_giveaway_steam_only
qalpha: Anyone want Serious Sam 3 BFE from the humble bundle? - I already have a copy.
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=Sb5defzCa5xAnzcZ
+rep for Serious sam. :D
Not much of a fan so i didn't take it. But still +REP
Thanks for the info! I entered :)

On another note, I know your game is in development right now. I will have to check it out sometime soon. Have any other games in the works, or just dedicated to this game? Also, if you want voice acting in anything, feel free to contact me. I've done a little and can do well over 40 voices and accents. Send me a PM if ya feel like it. :)
Braussie: Thanks for the info! I entered :)

On another note, I know your game is in development right now. I will have to check it out sometime soon. Have any other games in the works, or just dedicated to this game? Also, if you want voice acting in anything, feel free to contact me. I've done a little and can do well over 40 voices and accents. Send me a PM if ya feel like it. :)
Heh Thanks for the offer.

This Game actually just started out as a bit of fun. Then it got to the point where it was playable and my other half reckoned I should try and sell it. So I put it up. However it really is designed for mobiles but I want to change it and add it before putting it on the mobile market.

It only took a few weeks to put together in the afternoon but most of the work I am doing now is polishing and refactoring. Plus adding a few more features.

And redoing the nasty interface haha.
Thanks u very much for chance! :)
Megapuzzle challenge 2 is up if anyone is interested!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_megapuzzle_challenge_series
anyone interested in Xotic for Steam?
Schnuff: anyone interested in Xotic for Steam?
Aye please
Schnuff: anyone interested in Xotic for Steam?
QC: Aye please
so you get it...check pm and
Have Fun
Friendly forum warning!!!

We have Planets Under Attack (Steam) for seasoned veterans with a rep of 30+, and 6 months on the forum -- just notify your local friendly Borg if you wish to help out! :-)
Holly sh$t, a borg with a santa hat, now if only Sachys changes his avatar i've seen it all
blakstar: Friendly forum warning!!!

We have Planets Under Attack (Steam) for seasoned veterans with a rep of 30+, and 6 months on the forum -- just notify your local friendly Borg if you wish to help out! :-)
Oh I'll take it, my very first steam game, dowonloading steam now. Game looks pretty, very pretty.
blakstar: Friendly forum warning!!!

Honestly I'm surprised the keys' lasted this long.