It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, guys ! Whats up ? :)
When I see Serbia, I remember "A Serbian Film"...
Evening chaps and chappettes.
Evenin'.
This is a giveaway.

I forgot to put "giveaway" in the title, so I'm trying to spread the word a bit.
Turns out that, with the transition to Steam, Real World Racing's devs are killing support for the DRM-free version. It's not even available to download from my Humble library anymore, just a Steam key. Bleh. Not happy at all.
johnki: Turns out that, with the transition to Steam, Real World Racing's devs are killing support for the DRM-free version. It's not even available to download from my Humble library anymore, just a Steam key. Bleh. Not happy at all.
seems to be a lot of that right now... or that kind of thing!
johnki: Turns out that, with the transition to Steam, Real World Racing's devs are killing support for the DRM-free version. It's not even available to download from my Humble library anymore, just a Steam key. Bleh. Not happy at all.
Damn, this has me worried :(
Spinorial: Damn, this has me worried :(
FWIW, Humble's not to blame at all. It's all in the control of the devs. I'm just extremely unhappy with how they decided to handle it. Taking away an option that we all know full and well that some people may have only bought the game because of - WELL AFTER their purchase - irritates me quite a bit.
Post edited December 08, 2013 by johnki
Spinorial: Damn, this has me worried :(
johnki: FWIW, Humble's not to blame at all. It's all in the control of the devs. I'm just extremely unhappy with how they decided to handle it. Taking away an option that we all know full and well that some people may have only bought the game because of - WELL AFTER their purchase - irritates me quite a bit.
Not supporting the DRM-free version, I can understand. It's bad, possibly deceptive, but understandable. But removing the last DRM-free version from your library seems like a step beyond that. It's a very bad precedent, and Humble should not be able to do that without prior notification.
Spinorial: Not supporting the DRM-free version, I can understand. It's bad, possibly deceptive, but understandable. But removing the last DRM-free version from your library seems like a step beyond that. It's a very bad precedent, and Humble should not be able to do that without prior notification.
Well, from what I understand, Humble just sells it. They leave everything else in the hands of the devs.

EDIT: Found the reason they stopped supporting it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/253470/discussions/0/648813728090938266/

Looks like they moved EVERYTHING to Steamworks, including multiplayer. Bleh. I get it but I'm still pretty unhappy.
Post edited December 08, 2013 by johnki
About removing and not supporting the DRM-Free version of Real World Racing anymore, and without any notification... *facepalm* >_<

A really, super bad decision made by the developers, and done wrong. Here is one of them answering about this (and please, complain all you want in that thread! That would bring some good attention...):

( EDIT: Ninjaed by johnki... )
Post edited December 08, 2013 by Azrael360
Morning ninjas!
Azrael360: About removing and not supporting the DRM-Free version of Real World Racing anymore, and without any notification... *facepalm* >_<

A really, super bad decision made by the developers, and done wrong. Here is one of them answering about this (and please, complain all you want in that thread! That would bring some good attention...):

( EDIT: Ninjaed by johnki... )
Except he didn't ninja your post in the steam thread :P
Hello people!