It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: Who's that Flying?!
Just saw this game on Desura, looks pretty amusing. Thanks for dropping in and dropping keys, Pinkypotamus!
Schnuff: check pm
Have Fun

Who's that Flying?! (steam)
RRM2T-The-Y94MF-pink-VLXZL-Hippo
just remove some letters....

edit:
urgss, this site is slow and 404 hits again.....
cya all later
firetim: i think whos flying is gone thanks for the drops hippo +Rep
Yup, snatched by me. Thanks Schnuff!
IAmSinistar: Thanks for dropping in and dropping keys, Pinkypotamus!
This ^
and love the Pinkypotamus :)
If anyone is interested in Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, the developer of the game is giving away Humble store keys to anyone interested. You can get one here.
tAnt0:
Roller derpy? Thats a sport I'd watch!
tAnt0:
Sachys: Roller derpy? Thats a sport I'd watch!
my mate does the audio set up for a few around here...
chezybezy: my mate does the audio set up for a few around here...
Roller derpy?
tAnt0: If anyone is interested in Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, the developer of the game is giving away Humble store keys to anyone interested. You can get one here.
Thanks for the heads up.
tAnt0:
Hell, I think you'd qualify to play. The Highland Tinfoil Bonnets versus the Cork Sheep Botherers.
tAnt0: If anyone is interested in Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, the developer of the game is giving away Humble store keys to anyone interested. You can get one here.
Dont look into the spreadsheet yet,its all taken
IAmSinistar: Hell, I think you'd qualify to play. The Highland Tinfoil Bonnets versus the Cork Sheep Botherers.
Heheh!

...the sheep botherers come from Skelton!
kkreo: Dont look into the spreadsheet yet,its all taken
Hmm strange I got mine from the third try... ;P
kkreo: Dont look into the spreadsheet yet,its all taken
Dev said in the post that he will update the spread sheet as the keys are used up.
Sachys: ...the sheep botherers come from Skelton!
I'd assumed that was the farm team. Sorta like how your lads recruit from the Grimsby Fish Trousers.
chezybezy: my mate does the audio set up for a few around here...
Sachys: Roller derpy?
i was actually making a double poke with the comment but realised it wouldn't come across to anyone but my own head!
n with that im off - 4am awaits.
Post edited December 03, 2013 by chezybezy