It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: Hope it fixes itself.
I got the charge, I got the code, so it should have...

Edit to add: Damn, these are some slow ninjas.... must be western ones :-)
Post edited December 07, 2013 by Dischord
lugum: Hope it fixes itself.
Dischord: I got the charge, I got the code, so it should have...

Edit to add: Damn, these are some slow ninjas.... must be western ones :-)
+1 for the giveaway. Be interesting to see how long it takes someone to find.
Thistler: +1 for the giveaway. Be interesting to see how long it takes someone to find.
20 minutes now, good Samurai should check distance to falling on sword :-)
Thistler: +1 for the giveaway. Be interesting to see how long it takes someone to find.
Dischord: 20 minutes now, good Samurai should check distance to falling on sword :-)
Haha I usually try these things just to solve some riddle/find hidden messages etc. But Only if the game interest me and I don't have it.

Problem with doing it here is that a lot of people won't even mention they redeemed it :P
Dischord: 20 minutes now, good Samurai should check distance to falling on sword :-)
Well, you did hide it in a scary place after all. Contemplating whether to redeem trine 2 or not...

Edit: Bah, I'll let it for someone who could use both. Unless it's still there in an hour. Then I'm grabbing it.
It is locked for now though.
Post edited December 07, 2013 by JMich
Man Kicking myself that I missed Reus on both GOG Insomnia Sale and Steam Sale. probably come up again in next sale hey?
JMich: Well, you did hide it in a scary place after all. Contemplating whether to redeem trine 2 or not...

Edit: Bah, I'll let it for someone who could use both. Unless it's still there in an hour. Then I'm grabbing it.
Grab if you like, gift remaining part with same code after getting yours :-)
I found a post where you gave Trine and Trine 2 to "23rd"
Nothing else so far.
maxrobbye: I found a post where you gave Trine and Trine 2 to "23rd"
Nothing else so far.
Yes, was a different thread.. good luck though.
Dischord: In honor of some past members, and because I have been talking in this thread like an old lady across a close line, I will hide a code for Trine and Trine 2 in a thread I have posted in within the last 12 hours.

Look for the fat head little baby avatar having a smoke in another thread, and you may get the code.

In honor of Ian and Gameon, good luck!
I'm the lucky one:) Code was well hidden, but morning's coffee helped me much. As well as winter behind windows what keeps me home:)
Thanks!
JMich: ... you did hide it in a scary place....
Yes indeed, and thanks for yet another smile tonight :-)
truhlik77: I'm the lucky one:) Code was well hidden, but morning's coffee helped me much. As well as winter behind windows what keeps me home:)
Thanks!
Congratulations!!!

I've been waiting, quite awhile, to get some sleep.

It is 0539 here, and hope you enjoy the games!

JMich: Edit: Bah, I'll let it for someone who could use both. Unless it's still there in an hour. Then I'm grabbing it.
Honorable man. Thinks of others first; my opinion.

Please check PM.
Post edited December 07, 2013 by Dischord
I don't know where I should post it, but I'm happy I've a new buttons and stick :-)

http://imgur.com/Anq5gwy,5iksith,lPNFdXT,mS0EvGi#0

Let's go Street Fighter 2X and Guilty Gear XX, I'm here :-D
Good morning :)
Afternoon ;P