It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: Anyone hear about the guy that committed suicide on live stream? he apparently took a bunch of pills and downed them with a load of vodka and also set fire to his room went under the bed with the camera or something, this also happened to kill a 80 year old man
This happened on Twitch.tv a few months ago. It was a game developer that had some mental issues due to harassment/other stuff (what the real reason was doesn't need to be spread). Anyway, the person didn't die, people called the police and the police arrived in time to get the person to the hospital and save them. And no, no one else died from seeing the stream, that was just a lie people added to make the event sound grandeur.
IShoot4lolz: ...
I just drank a bottle of Sweet Tea :D
I'm not a fan of alcohol.
DeMignon: It's not alcohol, but fine Italian red wine, riped in nicely toasted oak barrels, with cinnamon, clove, vanilla and honey. Outside it's dark, cold and slightly snowing and this little hot mug gives off tiny aromatic curls of steam. Now tell me this isn't good. ;-)
its a waste of good fucking wine! O_O!
Elvin37: Anyone hear about the guy that committed suicide on live stream? he apparently took a bunch of pills and downed them with a load of vodka and also set fire to his room went under the bed with the camera or something, this also happened to kill a 80 year old man
Giltonnam: This happened on Twitch.tv a few months ago. It was a game developer that had some mental issues due to harassment/other stuff (what the real reason was doesn't need to be spread). Anyway, the person didn't die, people called the police and the police arrived in time to get the person to the hospital and save them. And no, no one else died from seeing the stream, that was just a lie people added to make the event sound grandeur.
This is a different one
http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/518872289
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Elvin37
IShoot4lolz: ...
I just drank a bottle of Sweet Tea :D
DeMignon: It's not alcohol, but fine Italian red wine, riped in nicely toasted oak barrels, with cinnamon, clove, vanilla and honey. Outside it's dark, cold and slightly snowing and this little hot mug gives off tiny aromatic curls of steam. Now tell me this isn't good. ;-)
"Keep yer italien pish-water for yer self!! A pint o' water-of-life fer me please!"

Just kidding, I'm not too much of a wine drinker, but I'm starting, your description makes it sound so perfect. :)
Seems the threads are being shut down getting 404 errors
Elvin37: Seems the threads are being shut down getting 404 errors
is that a euphemism for your chorizo? o_O7
Elvin37: Seems the threads are being shut down getting 404 errors
Sachys: is that a euphemism for your chorizo? o_O7
Maybe?
Elvin37: This is a different one
http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/518872289
ah, my bad then >.< Don't know anything about that one :/
well, nobody got either of the games i offered. may as well offski then! inabit!
Sachys: well, nobody got either of the games i offered. may as well offski then! inabit!
Sleep well!
Sachys: well, nobody got either of the games i offered. may as well offski then! inabit!
Good night mate.
IShoot4lolz: I just drank a bottle of Sweet Tea :D

JohnWalrus: Ah, I could go for a can of Arizona Ice Tea right now. Too bad all I have in the fridge is milk :/
Ah! I love Arizona Sweet tea. I also really enjoy Gold Peak, If you've ever had it.
high rated
Is there someone interested in Asteria (a platformer)?
thanks for the offer Schnuff, but NR +1
Schnuff: Is there someone interested in Asteria (a platformer)?
Sure, I will give it a go.