It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
STAR RULER - STEAM

SWORD OF THE STARS COMPLETE - STEAM

ELEUSIS - DESURA

Name the game you want, but to get it, you'll have to convince me that you'll actually play it.

I'll leave this open for some time so you all have a chance to make a convincing arguement.
Post edited November 29, 2013 by Sachys
lugum: The answer to life the universe and everything.??? there.
Stooner: How 42 answer that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy
Sachys: STAR RULER - STEAM
To get it, you'll have to convince me that you'll actually play it.
I'll leave this open for a couple of hours - so make your arguement a good one!
+1 for the giveaway.
chezybezy: Morning all, ill just leave this steam thing here:
anyone feeling shattered and needing a haven ?

8IRCA-XVQN7-0EM**

**= The answer to life the universe and everything.
+ 1 rep fo the drop.
Sachys: STAR RULER - STEAM
To get it, you'll have to convince me that you'll actually play it.
I'll leave this open for a couple of hours - so make your arguement a good one!
+1 for the giveaway not in cause I prolly won't play it right away even though it looks cool.
"is impossible for both The Answer and The Question to be known in the same universe" says the man who knows all that is true...
high rated
Somebody try this please?(i think ive mentioned it before but just in case i haven't)
Gettysburg - FD55T-7ZBAK-RV5C*
*=D

Nice one Sachys!
Good morning :)
Afternoon everyone!
Afternoon ;P
Also afternoon,fellow GOGers
Well, I guess this will be sat there for more than a few hours then...
high rated
Adventures of Shuggy to the next two Black Friday ninjas. I have two keys, one Steam and one Desura. State which you want, second ninja will get the other.
IAmSinistar: Adventures of Shuggy to the next two Black Friday ninjas. I have two keys, one Steam and one Desura. State which you want, second ninja will get the other.
May I? Steam
Anyone regrets buying something for a ridicoulously large price only for it to become cheaper in a couple of months ?

(Stupid 70 euro ME3 N7 edition,ME3 is now 3 euros!)
Post edited November 29, 2013 by kkreo