It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: Drat. One of these days I'll remember who uses and who doesn't use what! One of these days...
I find the connection between the two quite funny actually. Can you figure it out?
What the hell -- figured I'd join in the craze! :-D
blakstar: What the hell -- figured I'd join in the craze! :-D
Whoooooooo!!!! Now it's a PARTY!!!
Hullo
niniendowarrior: Hullo
Haven't I seen you somewhere before? :-P
Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign (Steam)

WT4??-560VY-675XE

?? = り
niniendowarrior: Hullo
blakstar: Haven't I seen you somewhere before? :-P
Apparently! :D
blakstar: Haven't I seen you somewhere before? :-P
niniendowarrior: Apparently! :D
Col you eating a Turduckin tomarrow?
vbsdjhfeFSdfASGHgEWSFasDrefhjsd!@

Edit: this is not a code I just mashed my face on the keyboard and didn't realize that I had this open
Post edited November 28, 2013 by Elvin37
Elvin37: vbsdjhfeFSdfASGHgEWSFasDrefhjsd!@

Edit: this is not a code I just mashed my face on the keyboard and didn't realize that I had this open
Ohhhhhh ok XD
Post edited November 28, 2013 by ggf162

He's lying, it's a code and he's trying to throw everyone off the trail, we must all spend our lives trying to decipher this code. He mashed his FACE on the keyboard, a face has 2 eyes, but there aren't any i's in the code, so that's our first clue. Someone continue my research which will go nowhere.
** looks around at the ninja's hiding in the shadows of the forum*

Thanks for Remember Me! Great drop.

spoderman: Thanks for Remember Me! Great drop.
Interesting, it's an actual code? Was it a Steam code or a humble link or...other?
Face what have you done! how could you do this to the people *gets hammer*