It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: This is getting weird
oh thank god, I thought maybe this was normal Sat. Night behaviour here
This kind of nonsense only happens in the land of possibilities!

Ninja Giveaway Thread
Stooner: You don't trust, DOT.
man.. I'm so drunk.
Dischord: I trust you, know nothing of "DOT," maybe old dude stupid :-)
damn.. I'm wasted... listening this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1P1EzwJ3qk
IAmSinistar: Why the fuck are people skiving Enclave codes? You can get the Gold version for a dollar from ShinyLoot. Jesus, way to reward the DRM-free trust. How about I put all the DRM-free ebooks I own on Dropbox? That'll teach those corporate bastards to treat me a like an adult!
You know nothing.
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Stooner
IAmSinistar: Why the fuck are people skiving Enclave codes? You can get the Gold version for a dollar from ShinyLoot. Jesus, way to reward the DRM-free trust. How about I put all the DRM-free ebooks I own on Dropbox? That'll teach those corporate bastards to treat me a like an adult!
but... we dont wanna HAVE to read your beatrix potter ebook collection because they're free and therefore we must take them without thinking! :(

heheh! ;)
Hmm my hand is going numb that cant be a good thing oh well guess I will have to type with my face again
There is a fucking lot of drunks here..
Elvin37: This is getting weird
Chimerical: oh thank god, I thought maybe this was normal Sat. Night behaviour here
it was - but there used to be games hidden.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

Knights of Pen and Paper (steam sadly) to the first person to reply who hasnt dropped a bunch of exploited keys here ever!
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Sachys
Elvin37: Hmm my hand is going numb that cant be a good thing oh well guess I will have to type with my face again
Or your chorizo...

I suggest you stick with your face.
Stooner: There is a fucking lot of drunks here..
no not really, you just got to learn to not count the blurred copies.
Stooner: There is a fucking lot of drunks here..
Chimerical: no not really, you just got to learn to not count the blurred copies.
what?.. maybe two more...
Elvin37: Hmm my hand is going numb that cant be a good thing oh well guess I will have to type with my face again
Crsldmc: Or your chorizo...

vdssgr thicxs hafrd gied dannmm irt
Stooner: You know nothing.
Intimately. Sensually. Moreso than even Nietzsche and Sartre dared.

Sachys: but... we dont wanna HAVE to read your beatrix potter ebook collection because they're free and therefore we must take them without thinking! :(
Oh, I think you'll want to read THESE. Especially when you see what I've done with the illustrations. Une Semaine De Bunny.

I think his face is already sticky! O_o7

Elvin37: vdssgr thicxs hafrd gied dannmm irt
Oh dear...

I hope it's your face talking.

Sachys: I think his face is already sticky! O_o7
I don't want to elaborate theories about it. O_________________________O