It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Seems to be the case:

"Not Available

Sorry, but the following items are not available for purchase in this country. Your purchase has been cancelled."
Sachys: I'd love it if it actually said "This ain't fer you ya bloody drongo!"
For Aussies?
Sachys: I'd love it if it actually said "This ain't fer you ya bloody drongo!"
jfelsman: For Aussies?
Yes! Ya flamin gallagh!

(im suggesting such things would be as badly done as the regional price fixing / blocking btw)

...and PLEASE tell me you have at least witnessed A Country Practice and the legend that is (probably was) Cookie!?!
Post edited November 27, 2013 by Sachys
Schnuff: And for Lord of the Rings Online players this code gives your a special horse and 250 points
QX2PMELMZ2Q4LWXCNM4F29PKJ
Thanks for the LOTRO code Schnuff, I redeemed it :)
Schnuff: The following Steam Key for Sonic Generations is maybe for German or Europe region only.....
who knows
IOAMP-E2AFZ-W6BJG

And for Lord of the Rings Online players this code gives your a special horse and 250 points
QX2PMELMZ2Q4LWXCNM4F29PKJ

Have Fun and
many easter eggs

edit:
i mean merry x-mas
a nice yule
Not working for me either.
Anyway, +1 for the key, hope somebody else can use it.
jfelsman: For Aussies?
Sachys: Yes! Ya flamin gallagh!

(im suggesting such things would be as badly done as the regional price fixing / blocking btw)

...and PLEASE tell me you have at least witnessed A Country Practice and the legend that is (probably was) Cookie!?!
I had knee surgery once and was stuck in the hospital bed with only A Country Practice on TV for about 1 week......
Sachys: Yes! Ya flamin gallagh!

jfelsman: I had knee surgery once and was stuck in the hospital bed with only A Country Practice on TV for about 1 week......
Heheh! THATS BAD! - Had a lot of knee surgery myself, and believe it or not, the first time, I was left on my own (upon returning home) for two days with that on the satellite box, and damn near nothing else!
Heheh! (remote was broken and couldnt get up!).
Hopefully you'll get the reference then (though I do think its from much earlier in the shows long run).

I wonder what happened to that wombat now I think of it!?!
jfelsman: I had knee surgery once and was stuck in the hospital bed with only A Country Practice on TV for about 1 week......
Sachys: Heheh! THATS BAD! - Had a lot of knee surgery myself, and believe it or not, the first time, I was left on my own (upon returning home) for two days with that on the satellite box, and damn near nothing else!
Heheh! (remote was broken and couldnt get up!).
Hopefully you'll get the reference then (though I do think its from much earlier in the shows long run).

I wonder what happened to that wombat now I think of it!?!
Oh Yeah I got the reference......

The show is pretty old so not looking good for the Wombat.
jfelsman:
HEHEH! True - though it looks like it didnt finish that long ago (or as long ago as I'd thought it would have at least).

*looks around

..aaaand as nobody else has any idea of what we're on about...

Offer withdrawn due to lack of grabber interest!
jfelsman:
Sachys: HEHEH! True - though it looks like it didnt finish that long ago (or as long ago as I'd thought it would have at least).

*looks around

First person with more than 30 rep who replies and convinces me they'll actually play it gets a steam key for The Whispered World!
Hrm for that price I should just buy it.

+1 for the giveaway.
Sachys: First person with more than 30 rep who replies and convinces me they'll actually play it gets a steam key for The Whispered World!
Did you check if momo or 51nikopol have it already? Just my luck that I got it recently ;)
jfelsman: Hrm for that price I should just buy it.

+1 for the giveaway.
Indeed - it is cheap, but for the same time you spend putting the transaction through you could maybe get it free!
jfelsman:
Sachys: HEHEH! True - though it looks like it didnt finish that long ago (or as long ago as I'd thought it would have at least).

*looks around

First person with more than 30 rep who replies and convinces me they'll actually play it gets a steam key for The Whispered World!
No thanks, I have no wish to know what you're on about, and, although, I'll thank you, as is the custom here, I don't want the game either!

LALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! :-P
Spinorial: Did you check if momo or 51nikopol have it already? Just my luck that I got it recently ;)
Pretty sure momo has it (or will have bought it in the sale already) and didnt think 51nikopol used steam...

Well, the offers right here!
blakstar: LALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! :-P
Having those sex dreams about Dr.Terrence again?
Spinorial: Did you check if momo or 51nikopol have it already? Just my luck that I got it recently ;)
Sachys: Pretty sure momo has it (or will have bought it in the sale already) and didnt think 51nikopol used steam...

Well, the offers right here!
blakstar: LALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! :-P
Sachys: Having those sex dreams about Dr.Terrence again?
I won't dignify that with a repl.... oh damn, where's that spade again? :-P
Sachys: Pretty sure momo has it (or will have bought it in the sale already) and didnt think 51nikopol used steam...
Drat. One of these days I'll remember who uses and who doesn't use what! One of these days...