It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: ah well, im way out of the loop then! heheh.
you could always see if anything tickles your fancy here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_want_the_game_because_giveaway/post1
*warning, hippo / lobo fraky stuff contained in thread! O_o
Schnuff: As long as The Hippo is the dominant species....and The Hippos are always dominant.
Ein Bett im Kornfeld, das ist immer frei, denn es is Sommer und was ist schon dabei
What the fuck does a cornfield have to do with it? O_O

Oh! OHHHHHH!

*gargles mindbleach
Sachys: bet your sinistar dingaling is still tiny from the frost!
Only when considered "to scale". I am the size of a large space station, after all.
Elvin37: Get into you space ship and peacefully fly around you might run into him
IAmSinistar: RUN COWARDS!!!

I am back from a week at the freezing cold but beautiful beach. I didn't miss a damn one of you. ;)
at least is not raining,,,
Stooner: yep.. good things..but I'm screwed nonetheless...
I don't know specifics, but I know you, and would trust to be this way.
IAmSinistar:
so you're about the size of a shoebox!
Sachys: What the fuck does a cornfield have to do with it? O_O

Oh! OHHHHHH!

*gargles mindbleach
You see Sachys, if mama chimp and papa chimp are real in love with each others (or just horny).......
edit:
don't miss our next episode where we get in detail about how little chimps are made
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Schnuff
Stooner: yep.. good things..but I'm screwed nonetheless...
Dischord: I don't know specifics, but I know you, and would trust to be this way.
You don't trust, DOT.
man.. I'm so drunk.
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: at least is not raining,,,
Did some of that too. But only on the days I felt like stating in anyway.

Sachys: so you're about the size of a shoebox!
Oo, you've found my 18+ photo gallery, you rude boy. Looking is free, but touching will cost ya.
Schnuff: You see Sachys, if mama chimp and papa chimp are real in love with each others (or just horny).......
Yes i understood that... unfortunately I figured out what a Lobo and a hippo would be doing in a cornfield and got the mental image!

I may need some time in a tinfoil bunker to return to normal!
This is getting weird
IAmSinistar: Oo, you've found my 18+ photo gallery, you rude boy. Looking is free, but touching will cost ya.
NARP!
...I found you on footlockers website in the background - "sinistar by addedass!" ;)
I'm not even here...
Elvin37: This is getting weird
yup - just glad the weird moved over here, and not over there!

...thought oddly this is about as normals as its been since ian went - just nobody trying to give away games inbetween the weird!
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Sachys
Dischord: I don't know specifics, but I know you, and would trust to be this way.
Stooner: You don't trust, DOT.
man.. I'm so drunk.
I trust you, know nothing of "DOT," maybe old dude stupid :-)
Why the fuck are people skiving Enclave codes? You can get the Gold version for a dollar from ShinyLoot. Jesus, way to reward the DRM-free trust. How about I put all the DRM-free ebooks I own on Dropbox? That'll teach those corporate bastards to treat me a like an adult!