It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mondo84: Who would like a Star Wolves 3: Civil War steam key?
Looks interesting :D
me ? :)
mondo84: Who would like a Star Wolves 3: Civil War steam key?
jfelsman: Looks interesting :D
Sent. :)
jfelsman: Looks interesting :D
mondo84: Sent. :)
+1 for the gifting.

I miss homeworld lol. Anyone else looking forward to future Homeworld games?
jfelsman: +1 for the gifting.

I am. Awesome game.
Hi all hows the ninj -i tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVSub2wsys
skeletonbow: I've noticed over the last 3 months or so a zillion copies of Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, Mirror's Edge, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising frequently being given away either together or split up, or just discussed by people in close proximity. I'm curious - was there a bundle somewhere that included all of these games together or something? Some other kind of promo? I notice some people have them all on Origin, while others all on Steam.

Wondering in my vast deal/bundle bookmark farm if I've missed out on a good site. :)
Leucius: There was an Origin humble bundle in the summer.
Ah, must have slipped past me. There was a period of several months where I was preoccupied with other stuff and not keeping track of game bundles and deals. :) I know eh! I got that sorted out again now though. ;)

jfelsman: By the way is Oil rush good?
I was watching that game before it came out because of it's Linux Support.
Someone gave me a code for it a while back by a stroke of luck as I missed out on a bundle it was in by a short time, so I got to play it for a test run. I think I went for 4 hours or so roughly and found the game to be pretty fun with great graphics for an RTS. After the test run I put it high up on my RTS game queue. It's also nice that there's Linux availability as well, kudos to the devs for that. :)
Post edited November 24, 2013 by skeletonbow
Good
nite a|| thanx in advance
Leucius: There was an Origin humble bundle in the summer.
skeletonbow: Ah, must have slipped past me. There was a period of several months where I was preoccupied with other stuff and not keeping track of game bundles and deals. :) I know eh! I got that sorted out again now though. ;)

jfelsman: By the way is Oil rush good?
I was watching that game before it came out because of it's Linux Support.
skeletonbow: Someone gave me a code for it a while back by a stroke of luck as I missed out on a bundle it was in by a short time, so I got to play it for a test run. I think I went for 4 hours or so roughly and found the game to be pretty fun with great graphics for an RTS. After the test run I put it high up on my RTS game queue. It's also nice that there's Linux availability as well, kudos to the devs for that. :)
Thanks :D Good to hear from some people that have played it.
Game I make are hopefully for all platforms but Desktop ones support Linux, Windows and Mac (even though I don't have a Mac)

Definitely! When that game came out, my computer had insufficient resources to handle it so I never got around to playing it while everyone else wore it out and its sequel etc. Years later I was loaned a copy of each of the games and got a chance to play it finally. We intended to do multi-player once I ramped-up on single-player to know what I was doing, but I got sidetracked after and it never happened. ;) Would love to start the games over and finish them sometime in prep for any new ones coming out in the future.

skeletonbow: Definitely! When that game came out, my computer had insufficient resources to handle it so I never got around to playing it while everyone else wore it out and its sequel etc. Years later I was loaned a copy of each of the games and got a chance to play it finally. We intended to do multi-player once I ramped-up on single-player to know what I was doing, but I got sidetracked after and it never happened. ;) Would love to start the games over and finish them sometime in prep for any new ones coming out in the future.
Multiplayer was fun. I used to play it on a LAN with friends.
Morning ninjas.

I guess its Virus Tom OST.
9X766-QWVCG-PHT84

Uplay{
Silent Hunter 5
SHP-L3ML-GVJH-ATDB-DMUE
PoP Forgotten Sands
POP-8TDM-RU3R-6UCU-74LL
}

Snuggle Truck

RYEVR-42G3Q-5PBMJ
00T0D-PKTAL-FN437
3R2Z9-4XF02-H0PCL
lemuria: Snuggle Truck

3R2Z9-4XF02-H0PCL
For some odd reason, I snagged a Snuggle Truck key. So, thanks? (Yes, definitely. Thanks!) +1
lemuria: Morning ninjas.
Snuggle Truck
morning lemuria!

Thanks ever so much for Snuggle Truck - it looked interesting! the perfect thing for me to play when i cant settle! :D
how is everyone?
Post edited November 25, 2013 by chezybezy