It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Landeril: Looks pretty cool :) I just always ask so I don't have to figure it out myself.
Robette: Sorry, already send it to nadenitza ,_,

Would you want that: http://store.steampowered.com/app/250580/?snr=1_7_15__13

?
Sweet! Steam game! :D Yes please sir!
dracomage1996: whos xenetar?
It's a lurker/script-user that steals posted Desura keys, though you can be sure it does the same for Steam, possibly GOG and others, too. Search the thread for xenatar, you'll see where it was first noticed and the subsequent patterns. It changed its Desura ID to murican, or sth like that, and might have done so again. Since desura shows who redeemed a key, you can check, e.g., this key, to see what the account goes by currently. Of course, it probably has alts...

Also, thanks for the excellent drops, Robette!
Post edited November 24, 2013 by Spinorial
high rated
Patrician IV:

3M?VC-JNH7R-TCFXJ

? = 3+4
lugum: Something you scrape of the bottom of a shoe, a pedantic loser, a lowlife, a nobody.

Anyway on topic, anyone want a desura/steam key for fairy bloom freesia?
Pick either with a rep of 100+ and an account of 1 year old, first to pm gets it.
NR. Sadly it looks fun, but i meet neither of the requirements.
lugum: Something you scrape of the bottom of a shoe, a pedantic loser, a lowlife, a nobody.

Pick either with a rep of 100+ and an account of 1 year old, first to pm gets it.
dracomage1996: NR. Sadly it looks fun, but i meet neither of the requirements.
I can give it to you... just pick desura or steam

Well my point is as long as it doesnt go to any script people, and i know you not to be one.
So i will make an exception, take your pick steam or desura.

Don't meet req but +1 ;)
high rated
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers:

VMR9L-NN?J5-BPJ3Q

? = 5+4
lugum: Well my point is as long as it doesnt go to any script people, and i know you not to be one.
im not sure if it would work for me, it is for 3.0 ghz, but, i do want to upgrade my compter computer i get a bett as well keep it for whenuter. still, i might get it for when i do upgrade my computer. so steam.
high rated
Krateka:

3725B-3FQJI-
K5HWJ
Robette: Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers:

VMR9L-NN?J5-BPJ3Q

? = 5+4
NR, +1

sanchit117: Don't meet req but +1 ;)
Draco will get the steam key, do you want the desura key?
Or else robette might give you the steam key he wanted to give.

lugum: Well my point is as long as it doesnt go to any script people, and i know you not to be one.
dracomage1996: im not sure if it would work for me, it is for 3.0 ghz, but, i do want to upgrade my compter computer i get a bett as well keep it for whenuter. still, i might get it for when i do upgrade my computer. so steam.
Key sent, enjoy.
Post edited November 24, 2013 by lugum
Anyone want Intrusion 2? Looks like fun.
sanchit117: Don't meet req but +1 ;)
lugum: Draco will get the steam key, do you want the desura key?
Or else robette might give you the steam key he wanted to give.

dracomage1996: im not sure if it would work for me, it is for 3.0 ghz, but, i do want to upgrade my compter computer i get a bett as well keep it for whenuter. still, i might get it for when i do upgrade my computer. so steam.
lugum: Key sent, enjoy.
Nope, that's fine, I don't use Desura that much, only for games that are not on steam yet :3

+1 for the offer!
lugum: Lol is that nick a dig at me, especially picked? i feel honored :P
Yup, it's actually the main account:
fagum
murican joined Jun 25, 2013
I say you name and shame! Then we begin a concerted down-repping campaign, and report to the blues. They're slow, but with enough reports and pressure from multiple sources, they'll act.