It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dudetterinazor: BFFQG-AGVXH-5W10K-FCN6B-3N7??

One Finger Death Punch
?? - first letter of GOG.com's own resident chimp's name
hahah
blakstar: UFO please
wallakax: Done!
Thank you very much!
Dammit, what a rotten time to be away! Missed the fun :(

Thanks Schnuff, et al!
wallakax: OFC, done!
thx!
Schnuff: The date could be anything between 3 and 31.
But the only way with the given hints to solve this is that there are 2 combinations with the same
date and that one of them has an older child in it.
2,3,6 is possible but also 1,2,18/ 1,3,12/ 3,3,4/ 1,3,12/

You can only solve it with 1,6,6 and 2,2,9 because both have 13 as a sum
I.. uh... still don't get it... :D

I see... but don't get it...
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Stooner
Np guys, thanks for Schnuff, THANKS A LOT AGAIN.

edit: One finger it's a very funny game, the best of desura i guess.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by wallakax

One Finger Death Punch
you should have made that my real name!
Stooner: I.. uh... still don't get it... :D

The last clue tells you two things: there is an eldest child, so you can't have, say, ages 1, 6, and 6. Also, it tells you that the sum of the ages is not unique, and there is another factorisation of 36 with the same sum, except that one has more than one largest number. Looking at all the possible ways to factor 36, you see this only occurs with 1, 6, 6, and therefore, the sum must be 13, i.e. the date, and the other factorisation with this sum is 2, 2, 9.

One Finger Death Punch
Sachys: you should have made that my real name!
Samuel?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread

brigade going at it again, all lowrepped for zordar, atm and me.

[edit] all within 5 minutes and uprepped so there is no evidence.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by lugum
Stooner: I.. uh... still don't get it... :D

Spinorial: The last clue tells you two things: there is an eldest child, so you can't have, say, ages 1, 6, and 6. Also, it tells you that the sum of the ages is not unique, and there is another factorisation of 36 with the same sum, except that one has more than one largest number. Looking at all the possible ways to factor 36, you see this only occurs with 1, 6, 6, and therefore, the sum must be 13, i.e. the date, and the other factorisation with this sum is 2, 2, 9.
I know that's for the sake of having only one right answer.. but I fail to see where is the hint for the date not being unique..
also, actually I already knew this riddle. But as it happens with all riddles, I just forgot it... ;p
Stooner: I know that's for the sake of having only one right answer.. but I fail to see where is the hint for the date not being unique..
also, actually I already knew this riddle. But as it happens with all riddles, I just forgot it... ;p
Non-uniqueness stems from the fact that the second clue isn't sufficient. The second man, knowing the date (even though we don't) says so, meaning that whatever the date is, there are at least two possible solutions for it.
Stooner: I know that's for the sake of having only one right answer.. but I fail to see where is the hint for the date not being unique..
Spinorial: Non-uniqueness stems from the fact that the second clue isn't sufficient. The second man, knowing the date (even though we don't) says so, meaning that whatever the date is, there are at least two possible solutions for it.
ooh! Now I see it!...
Spinorial: Non-uniqueness stems from the fact that the second clue isn't sufficient. The second man, knowing the date (even though we don't) says so, meaning that whatever the date is, there are at least two possible solutions for it.
Yeah, and I got the wrong one by not considering the last clue long enough! Still, I was too late anyway. :-)
*targets IPFM for GOG!
Stooner: End My World. This looks like an ugly and bad game, also apparently doesn't work...
please only take it if you have no intention to play:

GQJAH-30PX0-HKK0W-7PY18-9H1FL
lugum: It might work if it was downloadable, but it isn't.
Contacted the developer and desura twice now, they said they would contact him too, but i have my doubts that there will be a resolution as his other game Pickle Frenzy had all comments removed.
Well... you called. free Pickle Frenzy:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=580504472016481&id=580503815349880

just don't ask me how... ;p
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Stooner