It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

m0gb0y74: Didn't realise that !!

I haven't used any of them so I guess we have to rely on good behaviour from forum members to note what they took...
Not complaining, but unfortunately the gog forums are accessible without being a member I think. And also there are a lot of lurkers. Thanks for the good intent though.
Slow ninjas today, no-one loves the poor witcher
No worry, he get's alot of love now.

Thanks for this :)
m0gb0y74: Topware Interactive

Redeem at https://secure.zuxxez.com/shop_new/

East India Company Gold 2

TAB-YL5C-VVWS-7WKC
That code must have gotten messed up by a cut and paste error, the correct code apparently is:
2TAB-YL5C-VVWS-7WKC

Enjoy.
high rated
The 39 Steps on Steam

L5078-RM6BM-WC0BT
Post edited November 25, 2013 by Alien_Space_Bat
m0gb0y74: Topware Interactive

Redeem at https://secure.zuxxez.com/shop_new/

East India Company Gold 2

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
skeletonbow: That code must have gotten messed up by a cut and paste error, the correct code apparently is:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Enjoy.
You realize those aren't like normal codes? They can be used by anybody repeatedly. I'd suggest editing the code out of your post.
Post edited November 25, 2013 by ggf162
where is whalax?
Alien_Space_Bat: The 39 Steps on Steam

L5078-RM6BM-WC0BT
This was still available, just claimed - TY +1
If you can answer this question, you get a Desura code for One Finger Death Punch:

What does a dock discharge? (Think punnily)
ggf162: If you can answer this question, you get a Desura code for One Finger Death Punch:

Some answers sprung to mind but not gonna say :P. +1 for gift
ggf162: If you can answer this question, you get a Desura code for One Finger Death Punch:

If you look on stooners website he discharges at the docks all the time!

Fun game! Addicting too... +1 and hope someone else enjoys it like I did :)

On a completely different note... Man, I hope Shadowrun Returns comes to GOG.com... I've been thinking about taking the $25 I just got for helping my dad towards Shadowrun Online...

Sachys: If you look on stooners website he discharges at the docks all the time!
That's "dUcks"...
Post edited November 25, 2013 by Braussie
ggf162: You realize those aren't like normal codes? They can be used by anybody repeatedly. I'd suggest editing the code out of your post.
Not really sure what you're saying. I corrected a typo made in the original post earlier in the thread. Someone else will have to verify if the code is valid or not though, I already own all of those games between Steam and GOG so I didn't test it. Someone who tried them out commented that one didn't work, and I saw the code was short and the "2" was on the line above and I knew the game wasn't "East India ... 2" as I own it already. I'd be surprised if someone hasn't taken it by now though it's been posted for hours.
Braussie:
no... they're listed further down under "animal control services"
skeletonbow:
Each one of those codes can be used repeatedly by anyone. Essentially exploitable keys. I think ggf162 was asking you to sausage them!

Edit: oh, it wasn't you that posted them!
Post edited November 25, 2013 by Sachys

Lots and lots of Seamen
Heck. Boat loads of Seamen.
Post edited November 25, 2013 by leonairxxx