It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: And now something for all you non-Steam users:

AI War: Fleet Command (Desura)
AI War: The Zenith Remnant (Desura)

First reply can have this neat little package!
Me?

Would appreciate it if I can, thanks :)

Thespian*: Me?
Of course you can! :-)
blakstar: Of course you can! :-)
Thanks a lot, my esteemed Borg colleague! :)
Et tu, Brute? I'd have thought the one who calls himself "thespian" would have known the proper response is "I", not this vulgar "me" stuff :(
Or is that what the asterisk stands for...
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Spinorial
wolfsrain: DLC for a game that i've missed the bundle containing most, if not all, DLC's. So, thanks for it. Damn ninjas. Left it for 15 minutes hanging there...

Thanks, blakstar !
Sweet, glad someone who really wanted it nabbed it, as opposed to the key-filching bots.

Spinorial: Et tu, Brute? I'd have thought the one who calls himself "thespian" would have known the proper response is "I", not this vulgar "me" stuff :(
I thought an asterisk denoted either a questionable election or steroid usage.
Post edited November 20, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Spinorial: Et tu, Brute? I'd have thought the one who calls himself "thespian" would have known the proper response is "I", not this vulgar "me" stuff :(
When in Rome, do as Romans do. ;)
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Thespian*
Ok, from now on, I will use "moi". :p
Technically, "me" is OK in this context.

I didn't ask "Who would like it?", only for a reply!

And if I'd asked "Whom should I give this to?", "me" would have been acceptable too! :-D
IAmSinistar: I thought an asterisk denoted either a questionable election or steroid usage.
Or deleted adult content!
IAmSinistar: I thought an asterisk denoted either a questionable election or steroid usage.
Sachys: Or deleted adult content!
Hyde: Or maybe a multiple personality disorder...
Jekyll: I told you that was not to be disclosed, you bastard!
Indicating a purchase that rivals "alcohol-free beer" in terms of uselessness.
IAmSinistar: Indicating a purchase that rivals "alcohol-free beer" in terms of uselessness.
Once a friend of mine that ran a very trendy bar took me for some beers after he finished work. He decided we should get the silliest, strongest beer possible and after much deliberation we recieved our booze.
He had ordered alchohol free beer without realising!
He never lived that one down - even years later people would come into the bar and ask him if it was really true! Heheh!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/absent_friends_hopefully_temporary_giveaway_6/post1
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Sachys
blakstar: Technically, "me" is OK in this context.

I didn't ask "Who would like it?", only for a reply!

And if I'd asked "Whom should I give this to?", "me" would have been acceptable too! :-D
"Me." perhaps. "Me?" Not really. You'd really have to twist your response into knots to get that kind of answer, and we know the resident illiterate "Romans" aren't doing that. Rather, they're emulating memes. Memulating :/
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Spinorial
blakstar: And if I'd asked "Whom should I give this to?", "me" would have been acceptable too! :-D
"To whom should I give this?"

Don't end a sentence on a preposition. :)