It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leucius: Sorry if my periodic musical statements bother anyone, by the way. I don't have a GOG'er to tell you these kinds of things, so I have to do it myself.

As usual, I hope you don't mind.
blakstar: I've never found it a bother -- it's just the same as dropping codes, and putting up with plenty of insane thread denizens! :-)
Ok :) One thing I've learned is not to take good natured-ness for granted, and I know there's been some back and forth in the past about the nature of the thread itself.

EDIT: Also since tomorrow's payday, I have a gift url for the Average tier of the Pinball X2 Humble Bundle to the first to reply with the answer to this question: -1 times -1 equals what?
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Leucius
blakstar: I've never found it a bother -- it's just the same as dropping codes, and putting up with plenty of insane thread denizens! :-)
Leucius: Ok :) One thing I've learned is not to take good natured-ness for granted, and I know there's been some back and forth in the past about the nature of the thread itself.

EDIT: Also since tomorrow's payday, I have a gift url for the Average tier of the Pinball X2 Humble Bundle to the first to reply with the answer to this question: -1 times -1 equals what?
1 but not in!
Just kidding ;-p Frankly stupid stuff like this gets me in trouble all the time in algebra class. My hubby is convinced that I skipped grade school altogether...
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Momo1991
Leucius: Ok :) One thing I've learned is not to take good natured-ness for granted, and I know there's been some back and forth in the past about the nature of the thread itself.

Momo1991: 1 but not in!
Just kidding ;-p Frankly stupid stuff like this gets me in trouble all the time in algebra class. My hubby is convinced that I skipped grade school altogether...
You won, do what you will with the gift URL :) PM incoming!

Can I take this? The answer is 1! :P

-1 * -1 = 1

EDIT: Nope, Momo got it! Enjoy Momo! :)
Post edited November 22, 2013 by sanchit117
Shit! too late :( Momo enjoy!
Momo1991: 1 but not in!
Leucius: You won, do what you will with the gift URL :) PM incoming!
Whooo hoo! Thank you!!! ;-)
high rated
I have a spare steam key for Hacker Duality, but i have encrypted it

VLZYwWm7vi7GTqP3R+rlb9pEXuEj8sQ2

The clue is Blowfish
Post edited November 22, 2013 by MrPedantic1980
high rated
Code for Anno Online worth 4k rubies ($10 worth of in-game currency)

I'm assuming it gets redeemed on UPlay.

AUS-7E29-7D0A-724B-9E60
Anyone interested in Steam
Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi
Schnuff: Anyone interested in Steam
I am
high rated
End My World. This looks like an ugly and bad game, also apparently doesn't work...
please only take it if you have no intention to play:

GQJAH-30PX0-HKK0W-7PY18-9H1FL
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Stooner
+1 for all drops.
high rated
Schnuff: Anyone interested in Steam
MrPedantic1980: I am
check pm

anyone interested in Steam
Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch
Stooner: End My World. This looks like an ugly and bad game, also apparently doesn't work...
please only take it if you have no intention to play:

GQJAH-30PX0-HKK0W-7PY18-9H1FL
It might work if it was downloadable, but it isn't.
Contacted the developer and desura twice now, they said they would contact him too, but i have my doubts that there will be a resolution as his other game Pickle Frenzy had all comments removed.
MrPedantic1980: I have a spare steam key for Hacker Duality, but i have encrypted it

VLZYwWm7vi7GTqP3R+rlb9pEXuEj8sQ2

The clue is Blowfish
Thank you very much, MrPedantic! =)
+1