It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*takes blakstars money... and the colonels...

NO FREEBIES!
NVMD
Post edited November 19, 2013 by dal4fsu
wpegg: Copy of DK 2 going (be warned it has issues with ATI cards on win7).

Your task: Explain how to defend youself against a man armed with a banana.

You have 10 minutes.
dal4fsu: Throw some Peanut Butter at the problem, That's what I do! He should slip up eventually either the Peal or the PB will get'em LOL!
you might want to remove your setting to goto first post in thread
mondo84: *shakes tassles*
As in loony, not tassles... Oh dear god, I must be a complete masochist for wishing the ninja thread back to normal!
dal4fsu: Throw some Peanut Butter at the problem, That's what I do! He should slip up eventually either the Peal or the PB will get'em LOL!
Sachys: you might want to remove your setting to goto first post in thread
Yeah just noticed that. Funny thing is, it isn't set that way so I don't know how it went to the first page!
mondo84: *shakes tassles*
blakstar: As in loony, not tassles... Oh dear god, I must be a complete masochist for wishing the ninja thread back to normal!
i think you missed a few in gags too - and the show mondo put on for you!
Sachys: you might want to remove your setting to goto first post in thread
dal4fsu: Yeah just noticed that. Funny thing is, it isn't set that way so I don't know how it went to the first page!
the irony is you just posted with a comment about bananas and peanut butter after someone was... well... read back a little before your post!
Post edited November 19, 2013 by Sachys
blakstar: As in loony, not tassles... Oh dear god, I must be a complete masochist for wishing the ninja thread back to normal!
Sachys: i think you missed a few in gags too - and the show mondo put on for you!
dal4fsu: Yeah just noticed that. Funny thing is, it isn't set that way so I don't know how it went to the first page!
Sachys: the irony is you just posted with a comment about bananas and peanut butter after someone was... well... read back a little before your post!
You know when this thread is going well -- it's completely incomprehensible! :-D
blakstar: You know when this thread is going well -- it's completely incomprehensible! :-D
I take comprehensibility to that remark, :|
blakstar:
you havent been around long enough to make sense of it yet!

heheh!
blakstar:
Sachys: you havent been around long enough to make sense of it yet!

heheh!
I like the random factor, you never know when... OH LOOK, A CODE DROP!... oh, they've just fallen asleep on their keyboard :-D

EDIT: And as for not being around long enough... well, let's just say I was sometimes lurking in the depths of the forums, but not actually posting. You can't make sense of the crazies, until you've joined them! :-P
Post edited November 19, 2013 by blakstar
Sachys: you havent been around long enough to make sense of it yet!

heheh!
blakstar: I like the random factor, you never know when... OH LOOK, A CODE DROP!... oh, they've just fallen asleep on their keyboard :-D
you have no idea!
Post edited November 19, 2013 by Sachys
blakstar: I like the random factor, you never know when... OH LOOK, A CODE DROP!... oh, they've just fallen asleep on their keyboard :-D
Sachys: you have no idea!
I had a limited idea -- see my edit! :-)
Man, I've missed a lot of fun in here... lol..
Braussie: Man, I've missed a lot of fun in here... lol..
you usually do!
Braussie: Man, I've missed a lot of fun in here... lol..
your not the only one who misses on al the fun( or the sussage, or the dung slinging)