It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: Sachys and the "fill-a-hat-with-poo-and-put-it-on-someone's-hat-but-make-them-not-notice-cause-it's-tinfoil-and-shiney" trick.... the stinker!
Stop humouring him - you're paid for a reason!
*see above!
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: *passes overwatch shift to Braussie.

Remember bob's currently in a catatonic state and cannot respond!
Also exhibits highly deluusional manic states. Once claimed to be king of the world et all and so on!...
Might want to keep the cage electrified for safety!
ohh hello Bruce Willis i did not see you, would you like to have tea with me in my forrest of doom
Crsldmc:
Sachys: So you're the one who bought the carcass off Stooner? O_O

ma5terbob: wel* gets magic shotgun* THIS MEANS WAR MWWWHHHHHAAAAAA, TIME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD MMMMWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sachys: *puts tinfoil hat back on bob and puts back in cage
and the truth will set you free.. It was me, I had to give proper burial the poor lad's remains.

Stooner had it all fixed to the wall like some sort of amusement show, he's as nuts as the Vulcan.
ma5terbob: ohh hello Bruce Willis i did not see you, would you like to have tea with me in my forrest of doom
no.
SECURITYYY!
Sachys: So you're the one who bought the carcass off Stooner? O_O

*puts tinfoil hat back on bob and puts back in cage
Crsldmc: and the truth will set you free.. It was me, I had to give proper burial the poor lad's remains.

Stooner had it all fixed to the wall like some sort of amusement show, he's as nuts as the Vulcan.
and you're the one asking it questions...
*knocks on cage bars as a reminder
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Sachys
ma5terbob: ohh hello Bruce Willis i did not see you, would you like to have tea with me in my forrest of doom
Sachys: no.
SECURITYYY!
Crsldmc: and the truth will set you free.. It was me, I had to give proper burial the poor lad's remains.

Sachys: and you're the one asking it questions...
*knocks on cage bars as a reminder
i still have my magic shotgun to kill you bruce
This thread needs a Hammerfight gift...;-p

Hammerfight is about 2D battles of flying machines equipped with various slashing, piercing and blunt weaponry.A unique combat system is based on realistic physics simulation, and it ties the movements of the rider to the movements of your mouse. As you wave the mouse, your rider swings his warhammer, smashing the foe into the wall!
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: This thread needs a Hammerfight gift...;-p

Hammerfight is about 2D battles of flying machines equipped with various slashing, piercing and blunt weaponry.A unique combat system is based on realistic physics simulation, and it ties the movements of the rider to the movements of your mouse. As you wave the mouse, your rider swings his warhammer, smashing the foe into the wall!
The game looked quite interesting, but in a really weird "I don't think it's my type of game" way

:p Though, I'm really enjoying one finger death punch I was given on hear earlier
Momo1991: This thread needs a Hammerfight gift...;-p

Braussie: The game looked quite interesting, but in a really weird "I don't think it's my type of game" way

:p Though, I'm really enjoying one finger death punch I was given on hear earlier
it is a fun game

well i am off to bed, good night, don't let my ninja kill you in your sleep
Post edited November 22, 2013 by ma5terbob
high rated
I have a steam key for BEEP. First reply to this post will get the game.
Accatone: I have a steam key for BEEP. First reply to this post will get the game.
NR. +1
Accatone: snip
NR +1
space pirates
5P5VW-KDCE2-JKI**
**=XW
Satazius
6MHMF-ALVLT-HK6**
V(8+1)=**
Post edited November 22, 2013 by lemuria
Accatone: I have a steam key for BEEP. First reply to this post will get the game.
May I?
RevolutionSphere: May I?
PM sent!
high rated
Knytt Underground
2XACB-83LZC-8KKGM
Paranormal
EICZB-3RRVD-E4WLX
Escape Goat
KB3FW-V376I-IQB24

changed order.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: Knytt Underground