It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would anyone like a world of tanks invite code(unlocks premium tank,3 days premium,1000 gold and 100000 credits)?
lugum: Missed unwritten tales, should have just skipped my bath and stay dirty.
I thought you did that everyday?
Bath? real men will swim in their sweat until they get what they want. Shame on you!
Jeets2: I thought you did that everyday?
Being dirty? yes. A bath? no.
Damn, I missed Unwritten Tales again it seems. Well gratz to the guy who got it and thanks anyway :)
Khaleesia87: Bath? real men will swim in their sweat until they get what they want. Shame on you!
Ah, that would explain why I'm often not getting what I want. I will follow yours and Lugum's lead and cross my fingers for the best.
high rated
In celebration for Tales of Monkey Island finally showing up (and me finally being able to sleep), here are some drops:

Greed Corp (Steam):
ZHAZT-AY3K4-858G3

Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam):
0HIAD-ZL8ZG-IFJAT

Broken Sword: Director's Cut (Steam):
B4I7T-9XGYV-45BNT

Bastion (Steam):
DPWTK-DVTYA-XWPV3

Anomaly Korea (Steam):
E0A53-D3KGY-CBMDW
Post edited November 16, 2013 by HK_47
HK_47: Bastion (Steam):
DPWTK-DVTYA-XWPV3
+1 to you, good sir!
HK_47: In celebration for Tales of Monkey Island finally showing up (and me finally being able to sleep), here are some drops:

Greed Corp (Steam):
ZHAZT-AY3K4-858G3

Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam):
0HIAD-ZL8ZG-IFJAT

Broken Sword: Director's Cut (Steam):
B4I7T-9XGYV-45BNT

Bastion (Steam):
DPWTK-DVTYA-XWPV3

Anomaly Korea (Steam):
E0A53-D3KGY-CBMDW
Thanks I got Broken Sword! +1 :)
Organ trail for me. Thanks a lot! +1
HK_47: snip
NR +1 for drops.
Anyone here play Iron Grip or Bighead Bash?
Post edited November 16, 2013 by Momo1991
Well crossing fingers doesn't help when you're busy posting in other topics. There needs to be some kind of alert system when keys are dropped in this thread (but only for me lol).
Jeets2: Well crossing fingers doesn't help when you're busy posting in other topics. There needs to be some kind of alert system when keys are dropped in this thread (but only for me lol).
;-p

Also, not great idea to just drop codes unless you really don't care - a "reply to" ensures that your game goes to a good home. But whatever - carry on!
Not sure if that reply was meant to me? I ensure you if I ninja a game (at low odds mind you), it would be a good home for it. I get the sense that you suggest otherwise from your last sentence.
Post edited November 16, 2013 by Jeets2