It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: I seem to have come up with a Steam key for a Forge Starter Pack.

On whom should this key be bestowed? :-)
Is that addon or selfkey ? :)
IAmSinistar: Good job on the rapid self-correction. Normally it's a like a game of slap-jack in here when someone posts to the wrong thread and everyone races to be the first one to correct them. :D
Kaitu: Hehehe... Looks like Aveweto was shooting for the first shot. Stupid forum grabbed a posting I started in Classifieds. Thanks for the heads-up. :-)
well when i posted the little hint to clasifieds, it was already edited, so ive edited mine too, no need to beat a dead horse :)

How is that game by the way? It's free to play and strictly multiplayer it seems. How is the player base and is it any fun?

Malv0isin: How is that game by the way? It's free to play and strictly multiplayer it seems. How is the player base and is it any fun?
Sorry, I don't actually play it -- I just have a key available to anyone who wants it!

EDIT: Do you want it?
Post edited November 20, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: On whom should this key be bestowed? :-)
Seems to me someone is shielding those who would answer "me" from the righteous anger of Spinorial. :p
Malv0isin: How is that game by the way? It's free to play and strictly multiplayer it seems. How is the player base and is it any fun?
blakstar: Sorry, I don't actually play it -- I just have a key available to anyone who wants it!

EDIT: Do you want it?
Not now... :) I may try the game later on to see how it is. I may hate it and never play it again, so I don't want to take it from someone who could use it more than me. Thanks though! +1
'Bloody Trapland' desura keys from Indie Royale's 'Spiral Groove' bundle can now be activated on Steam.

'Ring-Runner: Flight of the Sages' Steam keys available from Groupees 'Be Mine 9' BTA bundles.

i dont have anyone, but if u have u can try :P
high rated
Well, I guess if there's no bestowing, I'll stick it right here then! :-)

Forge Starter Pack
Steam Key:
WEMFH-D8RJB-48JVY
high rated
I'll just leave this here

30WZR-WN90Q-RCK7M

it'll be safe here right?

No one will take it... will they?
MrPedantic1980: I'll just leave this here

30WZR-WN90Q-RCK7M

it'll be safe here right?

No one will take it... will they?
thank you kindly, i took it :)

+1
MrPedantic1980: ...No one will take it... will they?
I probably had a great chance to get this, but what is it? I wouldn't like to redeem random codes - so much gets posted that I know I would never play, I'd rather leave it for someone who would appreciate it

good on you for posting anyway :)
Post edited November 20, 2013 by IanM
It was Kung Fu Strike
dal4fsu: Yeah just noticed that. Funny thing is, it isn't set that way so I don't know how it went to the first page!
Don't worry dude, it still makes me smile when I see these replies every so often (it happens fairly frequently).
high rated
OK, I'm going to post some origin games 1 at a time, randomly from this list:

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

Medal of Honor

Mirror's Edge

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

The first number is 3PXP-72QM-JENN-9UHG-QEQG

subsequent keys will be post each time one has be claimed
Post edited November 20, 2013 by MrPedantic1980
would be better if u post which games the codes are for as some people might have the one the code is for :D