It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I could have been wrong..the thing has been advertised everywhere maybe that is what is sticking in my mind..
If we're talking about indie bundles, Don't Starve has never been in any. Maybe it's been in a GOG bundle, but I don't remember.
spoderman: If we're talking about indie bundles, Don't Starve has never been in any. Maybe it's been in a GOG bundle, but I don't remember.
i was sure it had been in some (as an alpha / beta at least)... O_o?!
spoderman: If we're talking about indie bundles, Don't Starve has never been in any. Maybe it's been in a GOG bundle, but I don't remember.
Sachys: i was sure it had been in some (as an alpha / beta at least)... O_o?!
Yah, I first got it as a key gift from someone ages ago, came out of a bundle (HB I believe, since the key kicked up a ruckus). It was an incomplete version though, only one character enabled and no way to get the updates. I've since graduated to the full and proper GOG edition.
Sachys: i was sure it had been in some (as an alpha / beta at least)... O_o?!
IAmSinistar: Yah, I first got it as a key gift from someone ages ago, came out of a bundle (HB I believe, since the key kicked up a ruckus). It was an incomplete version though, only one character enabled and no way to get the updates. I've since graduated to the full and proper GOG edition.
People that buy it on steam get an extra key to giveaway maybe that deal is over now though it was going on for quite some time
IAmSinistar: Yah, I first got it as a key gift from someone ages ago, came out of a bundle (HB I believe, since the key kicked up a ruckus). It was an incomplete version though, only one character enabled and no way to get the updates. I've since graduated to the full and proper GOG edition.
Elvin37: People that buy it on steam get an extra key to giveaway maybe that deal is over now though it was going on for quite some time
What I got was a direct download link I believe. I don't use Steam so it wouldn't have been that.
Elvin37: People that buy it on steam get an extra key to giveaway maybe that deal is over now though it was going on for quite some time
I seem to remember that. ah well. twill be cheap at xmas again no doubt - maybe cheaper!
This might have been it.
IAmSinistar: What I got was a direct download link I believe. I don't use Steam so it wouldn't have been that.
Humble bundle early access could have been that don't think it was actually in any bundles but I do think that they had the buy one get one free thing going on at the time too
Elvin37: Humble bundle early access could have been that don't think it was actually in any bundles but I do think that they had the buy one get one free thing going on at the time too
Very likely the case, which is reinforced by that link I posted. This all happened when I was new on the GOG scene and just getting back into PC gaming. Bundles and such were new to me then.
oops, meant to post this on the other thread
Post edited November 15, 2013 by IanM
A search for Don't Starve at the [url=http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?search=don%2527t+starve&fulltext=Search&ns0=1&ns14=1]Indie Game Bundle Wiki[/url] doesn't bring up any results. It doesn't look like the game's been bundled yet.

With it being in the Humble Store, I'd bet on Don't Starve being in the Humble Indie 10 Bundle, whenever it comes (probably by the end of the year).
Post edited November 15, 2013 by mondo84
well then right now its a bargain!
"This beta program is protected by the Non-Disclosure Agreement that you signed during the registration process. This agreement prohibits any public communication regarding the Rekoil beta or your experiences outside of the private forum (explained below) without expressed written consent of 505 Games or Plastic Piranha."

Does this mean that I can't even direct people to the site? Is my life over by posting about it here?

EDIT: This is about the game Rekoil, as you may have noticed
Post edited November 15, 2013 by ggf162
ggf162: "This beta program is protected by the Non-Disclosure Agreement that you signed during the registration process. This agreement prohibits any public communication regarding the Rekoil beta or your experiences outside of the private forum (explained below) without expressed written consent of 505 Games or Plastic Piranha."

Does this mean that I can't even direct people to the site? Is my life over by posting about it here?
eh?