It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HenitoKisou: So slow moving with that JK2, but think as not anyone want sacrifice their cash for the greater good of next deals.
I think you got it in 1! GOG probably counting on that to limit the speed they go through the stock of deals/freebies.
Don't know what you're all complainin' bout. Good ol' Jack allowed me to have a healthy, filling, stress-free dinner.

Except there's still 45 left... I should watch something :P
Spinorial: Don't know what you're all complainin' bout. Good ol' Jack allowed me to have a healthy, filling, stress-free dinner.

Catch Me if you Can.
Spinorial: Don't know what you're all complainin' bout. Good ol' Jack allowed me to have a healthy, filling, stress-free dinner.

*holding pocket watch out* "Watch the Jack, watch the Jack."

dragonsreach: *holding pocket watch out* "Watch the Jack, watch the Jack."
or the whole "You don't know Jack" series of jokes...
I don't really need to post a link do i?
Post edited November 14, 2013 by Momo1991

You must be in BC, way too late for dinner over here!
If I buy Jack to give away, could I end up with 100+ rep?
gbaz69: If I buy Jack to give away, could I end up with 100+ rep?
If you buy all 40, I would say YES, MOST LIKELY!
gbaz69: If I buy Jack to give away, could I end up with 100+ rep?
dragonsreach: If you buy all 40, I would say YES, MOST LIKELY!
With my vet bills and my hospital bills, I can't do that :/. I may fall on my sword and buy a couple but that is pusshing it.
dragonsreach: If you buy all 40, I would say YES, MOST LIKELY!
gbaz69: With my vet bills and my hospital bills, I can't do that :/. I may fall on my sword and buy a couple but that is pusshing it.
Seppuku!
36!! We're getting closer....
Momo1991: 36!! We're getting closer....
34. :)

Can't wait for Omerta to be next!
Insomnia? So far this has had the reverse effect. :)
Can't wait for a game where you can kill all npcs at will with no consequences at all just because you can. Blood games doesn't count.
adambiser: Insomnia? So far this has had the reverse effect. :)
it's been 15 hours! I might be too old for this!