It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
As I promised earlier today, if there is someone out there who DOESN'T have Witcher EE, here you go. Just remember this little hint though: I wear glasses so sometimes I see (decode) double. :-)

VURsVVdTMVNNMFk1TFRaV056SXRRMVpOUkE9PQ==

Repost: key word is DOUBLE. This is a GOG code.
dragonsreach: As I promised earlier today, if there is someone out there who DOESN'T have Witcher EE, here you go. Just remember this little hint though: I wear glasses so sometimes I see (decode) double. :-)

I already have The Witcher, but +1 to you and the other gifters.
high rated
While we wait for Jack Keane to sell out, who wants Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box on Origin?
mondo84: While we wait for Jack Keane to sell out, who wants Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box on Origin?
Not I, +1 and does anyone have a jolt cola they can teleport me so I can stay awake, JK is going SLOW.
mondo84: While we wait for Jack Keane to sell out, who wants Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box on Origin?
For a second there I thought you was giving away Jack Keane 2 gog code!
not I
Post edited November 13, 2013 by gbaz69
dragonsreach: Not I, +1 and does anyone have a jolt cola they can teleport me so I can stay awake, JK is going SLOW.
Man, I know! I thought RCT3 was selling slow earlier, but this tops the cake.
gbaz69: For a second there I thought you was giving away Jack Keane 2 gog code!
I'm not that mean! :p
IShoot4lolz: Man, I know! I thought RCT3 was selling slow earlier, but this tops the cake.
RCT3 was the first game I saw on sale (I was at hospital up to that time, so I missed ALL the previous sales :()
And I did buy RCT3, didn't want to, but I did :P
high rated
Torchlight (gog)
**XN-87NY-*STR-5W4L

Hint: My opinion of this game.
mondo84: I'm not that mean! :p
Does that mean that JK2 is now the Bad Rats of GOG? xP
IShoot4lolz: Man, I know! I thought RCT3 was selling slow earlier, but this tops the cake.
gbaz69: RCT3 was the first game I saw on sale (I was at hospital up to that time, so I missed ALL the previous sales :()
Yeah, same lol. I was debating with myself whether I should or not, but I inevitabely did.
dragonsreach: Not I, +1 and does anyone have a jolt cola they can teleport me so I can stay awake, JK is going SLOW.
Maybe that's the general idea -- you can go for a sleep and when you wake up JK will be just about finished! :-)
Garrett24601: Torchlight (gog)
**XN-87NY-*STR-5W4L

Hint: My opinion of this game.
Oh look, that dang +1, what will I do? :-)
gbaz69: RCT3 was the first game I saw on sale (I was at hospital up to that time, so I missed ALL the previous sales :()
IShoot4lolz: Yeah, same lol. I was debating with myself whether I should or not, but I inevitabely did.
edit: it is a game where we place other rides and stales, and I hope it has other management stuff too.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by gbaz69
dragonsreach: As I promised earlier today, if there is someone out there who DOESN'T have Witcher EE, here you go. Just remember this little hint though: I wear glasses so sometimes I see (decode) double. :-)

done it, thanks a lot :D