It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gbaz69: Thanks, they was only the $1.49-1.99 games from current promo... since I reached my daily limit of purchases, darn bank anti-fraud.
Muttala: You like tower defense games? I should have one for you :)
I just bought Defenders Quest ,hope you dont mean that one ;D

edit: yes i like tower defense games, even the other way where you are the waves and the npc/ai is the towers.
Love baloon monkey flash game too :D
Post edited November 14, 2013 by gbaz69
gbaz69: Thanks, they was only the $1.49-1.99 games from current promo... since I reached my daily limit of purchases, darn bank anti-fraud.
not really, im more into the rpg and strategy kind of games like c&c which ive got all games and such, but thanks for the offer :)
gbaz69: As promised, for each game I'm gifted, I'll give out a The Witcher Code.
L5UZ-CVZL-WNKH-R6VD
I'll get that if you don't mind. Thank you!
Thanks for the game, +1
Realms of Arkania 1+2:

https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u63fj5yq
high rated
Ok, got a 3rd gift from this promo, kind of wish I got more as I can't buy at the moment, big whoop...
so here goes a 3rd The Witcher code, like before, first to redeem gets it like usualy:
YAWM-TG2E-MBGZ-T45K

edit: redeemed
Post edited November 15, 2013 by gbaz69
lemuria: Starcraft Anthology (blizz.com)
There are lots of keys. If you have a patiance to try, you can get this game.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldgwyptsmna15a8/starcraft_anthology_base.txt
+1 Thanks!
Mornin'
Elrinda: Mornin'
Good Morning
A good morning to you all!
Let me share that song with you:[url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgviDNeXQ2w[/url]
I hope you guys will have a perfect day, the weekend is nigh ;)
gbaz69: Ok, got a 3rd gift from this promo, kind of wish I got more as I can't buy at the moment, big whoop...
so here goes a 3rd The Witcher code, like before, first to redeem gets it like usualy:
YAWM-TG2E-MBGZ-T45K
Just checked, and nobody's used this yet. Grab it while it's available!
gbaz69: Ok, got a 3rd gift from this promo, kind of wish I got more as I can't buy at the moment, big whoop...
YAWM-TG2E-MBGZ-T45K
nightrunner227: Just checked, and nobody's used this yet. Grab it while it's available!
It's used already, sadly. :)
Morning everyone.
Morning. Sleepy time for me, I can't stay up any longer trying to buy games for myself and others... and I want to.

mm3n: It's used already, sadly. :)
All 3 are redeemed. They was thanks for the freebee gifts people pm'd me. If I get more freebees, I'll give more witchers out.
Anyone still have a code for System Shock 2 they don't need?