It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ooo, Thief. Shiny one :o
SCPM: A mysterious gifter has sent me a GOG key for Thief Gold (and I can't say thanks directly as they've disabled incoming PMs), and being that I've already got that game I'll give it to the first person to reply here. Don't thank me, thank our mysterious benefactor (who I assume wishes to remain uncredited/unnamed?).
me please
Btw I can clearly see that anything near $11.99 is real price killer even discounted one, so no wonder why it takes so slow to catch all of them. GOG made people believe in holy $5.99 or $2.33 ;-P
SCPM: A mysterious gifter has sent me a GOG key for Thief Gold (and I can't say thanks directly as they've disabled incoming PMs), and being that I've already got that game I'll give it to the first person to reply here. Don't thank me, thank our mysterious benefactor (who I assume wishes to remain uncredited/unnamed?).
First person since now, do you mean?
gbaz69: me please
<Arrrgh couldn't post I'm being mauled by failbears>
You got it, PM sent!
park_84: First person since now, do you mean?
Erm, I meant first person to reply to my post, could've worded it better!
Post edited November 13, 2013 by SCPM
HenitoKisou: Btw I can clearly see that anything near $11.99 is real price killer even discounted one, so no wonder why it takes so slow to catch all of them. GOG made people believe in holy $5.99 or $2.33 ;-P
A game isn't worth what devs want to sell it for, it's worth what people want to buy it for. Some get it right, others...not so much. Keane can't get by with the "I don't want it..but it's cheap so meh. Lets move things along" that other titles can. I wonder how they feel about that though? :)
SCPM: <Arrrgh couldn't post I'm being mauled by failbears>
You got it, PM sent!
Much appreciated, and say thanks to anonymous mofo!
high rated
Wow same thing happened to me. Such a nice person, and I would like to thank them.
So thank you; you know who you are.
I already own this and have for a long while. It is a very good adventure game, and I will give it to the first reply with a minimum of 30 rep. The game is Syberia and don't thank me or rep me up.
Garrett24601: Wow same thing happened to me. Such a nice person, and I would like to thank them.
I already own this and have for a long while. It is a very good adventure game, and I will give it to the first reply with a minimum of 30 rep. The game is Syberia and don't thank me or rep me up.
Hello!

Yes please!

Oops, sorry about the rest of it!
Post edited November 13, 2013 by blakstar
Garrett24601: Wow same thing happened to me. Such a nice person, and I would like to thank them.
Not in (already have it on steam), but really love the mysterious gifters.
I don't listen well. +1
blakstar: Hello!

Yes please!

Make up your mind! Or did you catch that virus?
Post edited November 13, 2013 by dragonsreach

Yes please!

Sent and Thanks again to the mysterious gifter.

Yes please!

Garrett24601: Sent and Thanks again to the mysterious gifter.
OOPS! +1 I can't stop!
Thank you anonymous Syberia donor, whomever you are!
Hmm a lot of anonymous shenanigans going on