It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still weird how all those starcraft keys ended up in a dropbox seems like an exploit to me, is blizzard even known for giving things away for free? don't think I ever seen them give out freebies of games that they actually still sell
Muttala: I have 1 Giana Sisters (steam code) but I don't use steam...
Anyone really looking for this game and not just to add as #1001 entry of your list kind of thing?
tAnt0: It's been on my steam wishlist for a while, I'd love to take it off your hands.
sent the PM to you :)
gbaz69: Thanks voted and commented! Please everyone do the same, thanks.
Azrael360: I wish I could delete an entry in my PMs, and not because I have something against this person, but everytime I select the user "gameon" to see his messages, some type of clock appears on the screen, looping there and doing nothing else, and freezes the whole PM page (I can't select anything else -_-). I don't know why is this, or why it only happens with "gameon".
He left the forums and asked GOG to delete his username as well as all of his posts too I think, which includes PM's too I'm sure. So probably, when you click on his name, there is nothing there so it just clocks.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by teshra
tAnt0: It's been on my steam wishlist for a while, I'd love to take it off your hands.
Muttala: sent the PM to you :)
Thank you very much :)
Azrael360: I wish I could delete an entry in my PMs, and not because I have something against this person, but everytime I select the user "gameon" to see his messages, some type of clock appears on the screen, looping there and doing nothing else, and freezes the whole PM page (I can't select anything else -_-). I don't know why is this, or why it only happens with "gameon".
teshra: He left the forums and asked GOG to delete his username as well as all of his posts too I think, which includes PM's too I'm sure. So probably, when you click on his name, there is nothing there so it just clocks.
That makes sense, I was thinking this was the case. Sachys also just told me that. Gameon sent me a PM last year about something once, and I replied to him. That was it. I wish GOG could do a better job cleaning up accounts, I hate to have this issue in mine.
teshra: He left the forums and asked GOG to delete his username as well as all of his posts too I think, which includes PM's too I'm sure. So probably, when you click on his name, there is nothing there so it just clocks.
I hope it wasn't cause he was flamed/chased out, that has to be a very bad feeling.
gbaz69: I hope it wasn't cause he was flamed/chased out, that has to be a very bad feeling.
Every year around this time of year the forum erupts. It takes some getting used to, but being prudent with your posts and not giving unwanted and unlistened-to opinions helps preserve your sanity and will carry you through until Spring.

Oh, and did I say be prudent with your posts? I meant it ;)
high rated
As promised, for each game I'm gifted, I'll give out a The Witcher Code.
L5UZ-CVZL-WNKH-R6VD

edit: redeemed
Post edited November 15, 2013 by gbaz69
gbaz69: I hope it wasn't cause he was flamed/chased out, that has to be a very bad feeling.
Leucius: Every year around this time of year the forum erupts. It takes some getting used to, but being prudent with your posts and not giving unwanted and unlistened-to opinions helps preserve your sanity and will carry you through until Spring.

Oh, and did I say be prudent with your posts? I meant it ;)
Phhh! As if -- one or two nights of sausage talk will destroy your sanity at any other point of the year! :-D

DISCLAIMER: Not actually advocating further sausage talk.
http://i.imgur.com/NE7tK2n.jpg?1
high rated
Another The WItcher code cause I got another gift:
WSVD-485F-9EPU-YMD3

edit:redeemed
Post edited November 14, 2013 by gbaz69
nice sharing and enjoy thegifts u got

btw i didnt claim it as i got it +1
Aveweto: nice sharing and enjoy thegifts u got

Thanks, they was only the $1.49-1.99 games from current promo... since I reached my daily limit of purchases, darn bank anti-fraud.

gbaz69: Thanks, they was only the $1.49-1.99 games from current promo... since I reached my daily limit of purchases, darn bank anti-fraud.
still u could have just hooked up your family with copies or someone else, but instead u shared here which is awesome

gbaz69: Thanks, they was only the $1.49-1.99 games from current promo... since I reached my daily limit of purchases, darn bank anti-fraud.
You like tower defense games? I should have one for you :)