It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: I think its only been there twice so far once free and once on sale
IAmSinistar: That jibes with what I saw, thanks.
Well master of magic is there for the third time now so maybe master of Orion 1 +2 will have its turn soon
Elvin37: Well master of magic is there for the third time now so maybe master of Orion 1 +2 will have its turn soon
Perhaps, but now that Jumpin' Jack Crap is on offer again, it may be a while before any other game appears. ;)
Elvin37: Well master of magic is there for the third time now so maybe master of Orion 1 +2 will have its turn soon
Yes but we have to sit through Jack again...too bad it's so freaking expensive. Makes me wonder sometimes...
Momo1991: Yes but we have to sit through Jack again...too bad it's so freaking expensive. Makes me wonder sometimes...
Well they had to implement some sort of sale stallers haha
Man, those free games are going faster than the stuff from this thread
ggf162: Man, those free games are going faster than the stuff from this thread
Understatement! its as if the free games don't even exist to begin with haha
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Elvin37
ggf162: Man, those free games are going faster than the stuff from this thread
For that price drop they will go even with old classics like fresh bread rolls. ;-)
lol, Jack Keane is staying at 85
high rated
As I promised earlier today, if there is someone out there who DOESN'T have Witcher EE, here you go. Just remember this little hint though: I wear glasses so sometimes I see double. :-)

VURsVVdTMVNNMFk1TFRaV056SXRRMVpOUkE9PQ==
dragonsreach: As I promised earlier today, if there is someone out there who DOESN'T have Witcher EE, here you go. Just remember this little hint though: I wear glasses so sometimes I see double. :-)

Didn't take it but +1 for the drop.
dragonsreach: As I promised earlier today, if there is someone out there who DOESN'T have Witcher EE, here you go. Just remember this little hint though: I wear glasses so sometimes I see double. :-)

cant even decipher it :) +1
*adopts Oriental accent*

"Quickly as you can, snatch the free game from the sale."
"When you can take the free game from the sale, it will be time for you to leave."
Thx and I am wondering how long it will sit here before someone takes it/decodes it.
dragonsreach: Thx and I am wondering how long it will sit here before someone takes it/decodes it.
according to my time travel experiments, october 15th 2015!

unless... no! NO!

DON'T LET STOONER EAT THE MARSHMALLOWS! - THE END WILL BE UPON US!
Torchlight (gog) to the first reply with a min rep 10