It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Hello everyone! Not grabbing anything here but have been handing out +1s. What's up folks? :D
Hi! +1 to you for been handing out those +1s xD
Thanks very much! Also to all the big givers here! :D
All the promo, not a chance with a freebie... Any generous soul thinking on giving Jade Empire away? :)
lemuria: Starcraft Anthology (blizz.com)
There are lots of keys. If you have a patiance to try, you can get this game.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldgwyptsmna15a8/starcraft_anthology_base.txt
You managed to get a working one? Also how old is the source of this? :P
lemuria: Starcraft Anthology (blizz.com)
There are lots of keys. If you have a patiance to try, you can get this game.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldgwyptsmna15a8/starcraft_anthology_base.txt
nadenitza: You managed to get a working one? Also how old is the source of this? :P
i got 4 or 5 try . Try codes at middle of page.
nadenitza: You managed to get a working one? Also how old is the source of this? :P
lemuria: i got 4 or 5 try . Try codes at middle of page.
Success!

StarCraft® Anthology was added to your account.

Thanks! :D
But you have to sign up for a battle.net account with real information? Not too sure how I feel about being connected to blizzard that closely.
MaximumBunny: But you have to sign up for a battle.net account with real information? Not too sure how I feel about being connected to blizzard that closely.
When you check the box that you read and accept the eula whatever, you offically became marriaed to battle.net... as thier bish!
MaximumBunny: But you have to sign up for a battle.net account with real information? Not too sure how I feel about being connected to blizzard that closely.
No go, imo.
Use fake? :P

I don't even remember the sing process anymore... last time used to add d3 heaven't checked in more than a year,,,
Post edited November 14, 2013 by nadenitza
Its a list of several thousand exploited keys. i wouldn't do it.
nadenitza: Use fake? :P
Oh, I never considered that. Haha, I must still be alouf. Seems my battle.net account won't work untill I fill in those fields.
My b.net account from 5+ years ago when I played Diablo 2 for a bit of time that is. Login works, but wants me to update info before I can do anything.
Sachys: Its a list of several thousand exploited keys. i wouldn't do it.
Oh? That wasn't very nice to list then. It was only a maybe before, but a definite no now. ^^
Sachys: Its a list of several thousand exploited keys. i wouldn't do it.
MaximumBunny: Oh? That wasn't very nice to list then. It was only a maybe before, but a definite no now. ^^
Well i doubt blizzard would list a bunch of free keys on dropbox for a start, but if it was officially free / an official offer, get it from the site!
I take it from the bright site, first good thing to make me log back in in bnet after 1 year of disappointment from that d3 mess, that's something...