It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LesterKnight99: I see! Thanks for clarifying that you were joking, and for what thread this is.
Spinorial: Be mindful, though: posting wishes in the gifting threads while you're too new, or have too low rep, or simply posting too many of them or too frequently, can lead to your posts being down-voted. We don't particularly like this phenomenon, but there's little to be done about it.
chezybezy: hay momo!

evening guys, just thought id drop by before i shuffle off to bed!
hope all are ok?

e: i *love* this thread!
Spinorial: Hiya chezy!
Thanks for telling me, Spinorial.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: Thanks for telling me, Spinorial.
hi, yeah the best advice has been given, welcome new person! stick around stay awhile, the community is awesome.
youll just find that things are rather heated in that area due to some serious exploitation lately, trust me though it is worth waiting the community and atmosphere here is awesome. - psst this thread is a little nuts and may not be the best representation of us here....then again! :)
evening, i trust you are well?
Post edited November 13, 2013 by chezybezy
LesterKnight99: Thanks for telling me, Spinorial.
chezybezy: hi, yeah the best advice has been given, welcome new person! stick around stay awhile, the community is awesome.
youll just find that things are rather heated in that area due to some serious exploitation lately, trust me though it is worth waiting the community and atmosphere here is awesome. - psst this thread is a little nuts and may not be the best representation of us here....then again! :)
chezybezy: evening, i trust you are well?
Thank you chezybezy!
chezybezy: evening, i trust you are well?
Meh, as well as can be expected. I've mostly gotten over the frustration of the sale, and fortunately, that's the worst of the day.
LesterKnight99: I'm not really angry, don't worry. Just saw other people asking for stuff on earlier pages, so I thought "Why not?"

Also, the stick disintegrated. Was gonna make smores on that.
P1na: ? Just playing around. I'm at a hostel in Guatemala but, because of low season, I'm left alone with a beer while sadly posting on an internet forum. Hitting the new guy on the head with a stick feels oddly appropriate.

Still, you might want to know this is a thread for people to dump codes (Kinda like this -> 3PEP-EBNQ-DAVJ-XBVE) and not to ask for them. If you want to ask for games, try the gifting threads.
P1na: Yeah, that. This thread is also for ninjaing and even more for getting ninja'd, like I just demonstrated totally on purpose.
Thank you for the code, P1na
Any ninjas here (wait a second)
/punches out yet another GOG failbear

You can still grab a GOG Master of Magic key hereabouts:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/after_the_insomnia/post47
Edit: Gone!
Post edited November 13, 2013 by SCPM
SCPM: Any ninjas here (wait a second)

Nice drop, thanks! Who got it?
SCPM: Any ninjas here (wait a second)

Spinorial: Nice drop, thanks! Who got it?
Me ;)
spoderman: Me ;)
The proper answer would be "I". Enjoy, lucky spoderpig :P
spoderman: Me ;)
You got yourself a good game there! at least it wasn't Master of Orion 1+2 ( still scouring forums for that one in case one of the freebies got hidden somewhere )
Elvin37: You got yourself a good game there! at least it wasn't Master of Orion 1+2 ( still scouring forums for that one in case one of the freebies got hidden somewhere )
Did MoO ever come around for sale a second time? I wandered away after sitting through the whole initial run plus some. I know folks were looking for MoO to repeat, but it didn't happen on my watch.
Elvin37: You got yourself a good game there! at least it wasn't Master of Orion 1+2 ( still scouring forums for that one in case one of the freebies got hidden somewhere )
IAmSinistar: Did MoO ever come around for sale a second time? I wandered away after sitting through the whole initial run plus some. I know folks were looking for MoO to repeat, but it didn't happen on my watch.
Not yet...
Momo1991: Not yet...
Ta, ma'am. Well, I'm not going to sit through it all again just to pick up MoO and Nexus as snazzy gifts. But good that latecomers have a shot at some deals.
IAmSinistar: Did MoO ever come around for sale a second time? I wandered away after sitting through the whole initial run plus some. I know folks were looking for MoO to repeat, but it didn't happen on my watch.
I think its only been there twice so far once free and once on sale
Elvin37: I think its only been there twice so far once free and once on sale
That jibes with what I saw, thanks.