It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Snip
IAmSinistar: Much ta!
YellowAries: Snip
Thespian*: Great! Thank you very much for your generosity, YellowAries! :)
It's really no big deal, I had an extra copy.. I like giving away things it makes me feel good doing it ^_^
Post edited November 13, 2013 by YellowAries
YellowAries: Does anyone want Shelter? Reply to this post if so, and I will PM you the key.
Thanks so much, YellowAries! And thanks as well to the kindness of IAmSinistar, Thespian* and lemuria! You're all awesome. :)
Post edited November 13, 2013 by akhliber
akhliber: Thanks so much, YellowAries! And thanks as well to the kindness of IAmSinistar, Thespian* and lemuria! You're all awesome. :)
Glad to be of help. :)
Anybody here want Survivor Squad for Desura?

For anyone who doesn't know what it is
http://www.desura.com/games/survivor-squad/images
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Darilon
Darilon: Anybody here want Survivor Squad for Desura?

For anyone who doesn't know what it is
http://www.desura.com/games/survivor-squad/images
I would like it if you don 't mind.
OnyxOutrage: I would like it if you don 't mind.
No problem. Sent a pm
OnyxOutrage: I would like it if you don 't mind.
Darilon: No problem. Sent a pm
Thanks man! I really appreciate it.

+1
high rated
Good afternoon! If anyone is looking for a Steam key for AI War: Fleet Command just reply to this post and the first one to do so will get it.
Zorder: Good afternoon! If anyone is looking for a Steam key for AI War: Fleet Command just reply to this post and the first one to do so will get it.
Looks like everyone is watching the sale right now. I'm not interested in the AI game, but thanks for the opportunity! :)
Post edited November 13, 2013 by gszp
Zorder: Good afternoon! If anyone is looking for a Steam key for AI War: Fleet Command just reply to this post and the first one to do so will get it.
It sounds interesting. if you still have it ill take it.
coxdr: It sounds interesting. if you still have it ill take it.
Check PM!
high rated
First reply gets a Steam key for Project Aftermath.
Zorder: First reply gets a Steam key for Project Aftermath.
me?
Giltonnam: me?
You! Check PM.
Garrett24601: Anybody up for Super Panda Adventures (Desura)?
MadalinStroe: If it's still available, I would like it!

For those that don't know anything about the game, they might be interested in trying the free GunGirl2 game. The game mechanics are identical to those used later in Super Panda Adventures.
Pm sent, Have fun!