It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HenitoKisou: Can't wait for a game where you can kill all npcs at will with no consequences at all just because you can. Blood games doesn't count.
With zero cons? Few games are like that. I know in a few The Elder Scrolls games you can kill all npcs (though special ones resurect on the spot, ie can't kill).
But usually you get attack by the rest of the area you're in, or get attacked by guards and/or arrested.
OMG! The color changed! Wheeeeeeee!

On a serious note, I just saw Redshirt. Can someone please kill whoever chose that title to be on GOG? Please. Pretty-please. A game about Facebook (the irony) is the only thing I can think of right now that would be worse.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by dragonsreach
adambiser: Insomnia? So far this has had the reverse effect. :)
Momo1991: it's been 15 hours! I might be too old for this!
I had to miss the "excitement" for part of the evening. :)
Sometimes I hit refresh just to remember how the sale used to be. It seems like only yesterday... or almost. :)
Post edited November 14, 2013 by adambiser
Now then, since there's some downtime, does anyone want the Millennium Skins Pack for Arkham Origins?
dragonsreach: OMG! The color changed! Wheeeeeeee!

On a serious note, I just saw Redshirt. Can someone please kill whoever chose that title to be on GOG? Please. Pretty-please. A game about Facebook (the irony) is the only thing I can think of right now that would be worse.
Wow, 30% to go...

But Redshirt? what fresh new hell is this - a game about Facebook?
high rated
EDIT: Gone
This is still available:

Torchlight (gog)
**XN-87NY-*STR-5W4L

Hint: My opinion of this game.

Spinorial: Now then, since there's some downtime, does anyone want the Millennium Skins Pack for Arkham Origins?
I would if I could afford the game. NR+1
Post edited November 24, 2013 by Garrett24601
Garrett24601: This is still available:

Torchlight (gog)
**XN-87NY-*STR-5W4L

Ha! I bet you thought I forgot you! +1
Garrett24601: I would if I could afford the game. NR+1
Indeed, that is the answer I most dread :P

Let's try something more comprehensive: Guardians of Middle Earth avec DLC!
Garrett24601: This is still available:

Torchlight (gog)
**XN-87NY-*STR-5W4L

dragonsreach: Ha! I bet you thought I forgot you! +1
I wish you were Stooner then you would be covered in flung poo.
+1 btw
Spinorial: Indeed, that is the answer I most dread :P

EDIT: removed in disgust!
Post edited November 14, 2013 by dragonsreach
Spinorial: Indeed, that is the answer I most dread :P

NR, +1

Btw how long has the sale been stuck on Jack Keane? I woke up checked on the sale and then went to take a shower and have some breakfast and not even 10 copies were sold during that time.
tAnt0: Btw how long has the sale been stuck on Jack Keane? I woke up checked on the sale and then went to take a shower and have some breakfast and not even 10 copies were sold during that time.
'round about 4 hours, I reckon
Post edited November 14, 2013 by Spinorial
tAnt0: NR, +1

Btw how long has the sale been stuck on Jack Keane? I woke up checked on the sale and then went to take a shower and have some breakfast and not even 10 copies were sold during that time.
I thought about making a baked potato, but decided to watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHiHJ2AhYE
Post edited November 14, 2013 by Garrett24601
tAnt0: NR, +1

Garrett24601: I thought about making a backed potato, but decided to watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHiHJ2AhYE
+1 :D
gbaz69: +1 :D
Fix my typo Jack has ruined my ability to type properly.