It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Does anyone want Shelter? Reply to this post if so, and I will PM you the key.
Platform? ;)
YellowAries: Does anyone want Shelter? Reply to this post if so, and I will PM you the key.
akhliber is looking for it.
blakstar: EDIT: Sorry, dragonsreach, I wasn't classing you as a newbie, but with the sudden seeming influx, and the talk of neg-repping, this seemed the best place to reply/put my post!
dragonsreach: No, blakstar, I didn't think you were, I was just expressing a point. :-)

Well, I am feeling better and even make it to work today. It looks like some of the peeps who I have gotten to know a little are taking the time to clear up some of the rant-related BS. So a big thanks to them and don't feel left out if I don't mention your name here, I'm just bumping the biggest that I personally have chatted with and I KNOW how much they help out everywhere, NOT just here.

blakstar, Sachys, skeletonbow, Spinorial, Leucius, Momo1991 and even :-p lugum, tinyE.

Sometime later today, when I get back to my comp. I will drop a code for Witcher EE for someone who doesn't have it yet (is there anyone still out there???) so if you missed it during the big sale-a-thon then be watching the ninja thread later today.
What? Putting me in the same line as tinyE? :o
It's like gym class all over again being picked last with the other non populair kids. :p
Just kidding.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by lugum
IAmSinistar: akhliber is looking for it.
Then (if lemuria isn't interested in it), I'd like it for akhliber, YellowAries :)
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Thespian*
See, I do care!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/thank_you_for_being_awesome_giveaway/post23
lemuria: What kind game is this ? Actually im really lazy to checking on youtube :))
It's kind of a survivor game with badgers like creatures
Thespian*: Then (if lemuria isn't interested in it), I'd like it for akhliber, YellowAries :)
Thank you my friend but akhliber must get this game, i just wonder how is this game. I guess i should broke my laziness chains and check it on youtube.

YellowAries: It's kind of a survivor game with badgers like creatures
Oh thank you for info :)
Post edited November 13, 2013 by lemuria
Thespian*: Platform? ;)
STEAM

So should I just give it to akhliber? Everyone ok with that?
Post edited November 13, 2013 by YellowAries
YellowAries: So should I just give it to akhliber? Everyone ok with that?
Totally OK! :)
T'would give me a happiness, aye. Thank you YellowAries!

lemuria: I guess i should broke my laziness chains and check it on youtube.
The game is here on GOG as well, if you want to find out more about it.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Thank you :) you are awesome too!
Hope the issues with Wasteland get fixed soon.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by lugum
IAmSinistar: T'would give me a happiness, aye. Thank you YellowAries!

lemuria: I guess i should broke my laziness chains and check it on youtube.
IAmSinistar: The game is here on GOG as well, if you want to find out more about it.
Thank you for extra info. I'm checking right now.
Shelter was given to akhliber. Just so yall' know.
YellowAries: Shelter was given to akhliber. Just so yall' know.
Much ta!
YellowAries: Shelter was given to akhliber. Just so yall' know.
Great! Thank you very much for your generosity, YellowAries! :)