It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nice drops guys. +1
Landeril: +1 for Heroes of a Broken Land :) Cheers mate
Reminds me of Legend of Grimrock from the screenshots. Wonder how close it is to being completed.
Landeril: +1 for Heroes of a Broken Land :) Cheers mate
Jeets2: Reminds me of Legend of Grimrock from the screenshots. Wonder how close it is to being completed.
Dunno. But it looked like an interesting RPG :)
Nice drops +1 and thanks to you both. :)
Leucius: ----
Thank you.
+1
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Redix
Quite welcome. I had some spare blue coins, and I know a lot of ninjas are hurting for funds at the moment.
good night people of the forum
BTW,where is our hippo?
l0rdtr3k: good night people of the forum
BTW,where is our hippo?
Haven't seen her around tonight. She is probably doing what we should be doing - playing games. :)
high rated
Here's a poor additional offering, but I've got a Steam key for Shelter for any potential badger that wants it! :-)
blakstar: Here's a poor additional offering, but I've got a Steam key for Shelter for any potential badger that wants it! :-)
may I? :)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Sorapak
blakstar: Here's a poor additional offering, but I've got a Steam key for Shelter for any potential badger that wants it! :-)
Sorapak: me?
PM coming your way!
Sorapak: may I? :)
dang it'got ninjaed
I love the art in Shelter, looks amazing.
thank you!!! :D
high rated
AND FINALLY!!! YOU WANNA BLOW STUFF UP! YOU WANNA KILL LIKE THERE'S NO END!

Because if you do I've got a Steam key for Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter to the first person that wants it!