It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leucius: Howdy :)

Heya :)

Congrats!
sanchit117: Whoops you included me in it! I'm sure you meant to reply to Elrinda :)
I was too lazy to remove your post.
pantekranger: can i??:D
Did you get the key? It is considered polite to acknowledge such things.
sanchit117: Whoops you included me in it! I'm sure you meant to reply to Elrinda :)
Leucius: I was too lazy to remove your post.
LOL :D
IAmSinistar: Did you get the key? It is considered polite to acknowledge such things.
Hit & run lol.
IAmSinistar: Did you get the key? It is considered polite to acknowledge such things.
Which reminds me -- I have received and redeemed thine wondrous and most excellent code of Deponia, oh Divine IAmSinistar. May your days be filled with joy and contentment, and... oh hell, who am I kidding... this *is* the GOG ninja thread, after all! :-P
Post edited November 09, 2013 by blakstar
IAmSinistar: Snip.
Project Aftermath is really nice game and it's not boring. Thanks again!
thanks sinistar :D +1
blakstar: Which reminds me -- I have received and redeemed thine wondrous and most excellent code of Deponia, oh Divine IAmSinistar. May your days be filled with joy and contentment, and... oh hell, who am I kidding... this *is* the GOG ninja thread, after all! :-P
Hmm, I guess I'm more of a gentleman duelist then. I don't believe swiftness and prowess need necessarily be paired with rudeness.

lemuria: Project Aftermath is really nice game and it's not boring. Thanks again!
pantekranger: thanks sinistar :D +1
You're both welcome.
blakstar: Which reminds me -- I have received and redeemed thine wondrous and most excellent code of Deponia, oh Divine IAmSinistar. May your days be filled with joy and contentment, and... oh hell, who am I kidding... this *is* the GOG ninja thread, after all! :-P
IAmSinistar: Hmm, I guess I'm more of a gentleman duelist then. I don't believe swiftness and prowess need necessarily be paired with rudeness.

pantekranger: thanks sinistar :D +1
IAmSinistar: You're both welcome.
Sorry, neither do I! I was just in a whimsical mood, and I was being sincere about thanking you, whilst trying to have a little jab at those who just disappear -- which I was fortunately wrong about in this case! :-)

I tried to reply to IAmSinistar on my phone -- but the quoting bit came out wrong!
Post edited November 09, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Sorry, neither do I! I was just in a whimsical mood, and I was being sincere about thanking you, whilst trying to have a little jab at those who just disappear -- which I was fortunately wrong about in this case! :-)
That's fine mate, I assumed as much. I don't want to come across as someone who thinks they are being some magnanimous overlord that expects everyone to grovel in gratitude. I just like to foster politeness, as it can be a lost art on the internet. :)
Elrinda: But I proudly anounce that I'll get engaged on 21st of december and there will be a huge party =)
chezybezy: Congrats!
Thanks ;)
lemuria: SH5 Uplay
SHP-CTMB-AVJL-MWDF-HH9N
SHP-7LLB-JKG9-LYCM-LYP4
SHP-L3ML-GVJH-ATDB-DMUE

PoP The Forgotten Sands Uplay
POP-L9V8-HAT3-X49C-EX8M
POP-4P9A-LMDL-M8CM-AAY8
POP-BFK4-AJUA-ALMP-GGFC
+1 for the drop ;)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Elrinda
high rated
Got a couple more keys to give away. Anyone interested in Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes on Steam?
IAmSinistar: Got a couple more keys to give away. Anyone interested in Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes on Steam?
It's not my style but it looks good. If no-one else has asked for it, I'd like to try it. thanks
IAmSinistar: Got a couple more keys to give away. Anyone interested in Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes on Steam?
sanchit117: It's not my style but it looks good. If no-one else has asked for it, I'd like to try it. thanks
It is actually a good & pretty funny game ;)
(Thanks IAmSinistar ^_^, REP+)
sanchit117: It's not my style but it looks good. If no-one else has asked for it, I'd like to try it. thanks
Sure thing, key link on the way. You may be pleasantly surprised by this game, it is quite well thought of.