It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: I, I, I! Sheesh, people, grammar!
Given the grabby nature of this thread, shouldn't it be "Mine, Mine, Mine!"?
IAmSinistar: Given the grabby nature of this thread, shouldn't it be "Mine, Mine, Mine!"?
Whilst the others participants shout: "Too, Late, Again"? :D
Post edited November 12, 2013 by Thespian*
IAmSinistar: Given the grabby nature of this thread, shouldn't it be "Mine, Mine, Mine!"?
We can try it! First person to reply "Mine, Mine, Mine!" will get a steam key for "Men of War : Red Tide".
No, it shouldn't -- it's already been given away! :-P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvDHwVM-PJI
That's the conspicuous subtext, sadly...
Accatone: We can try it! First person to reply "Mine, Mine, Mine!" will get a steam key for "Men of War : Red Tide".
Yours, Yours, Yours!

NR, +1

Spinorial: That's the conspicuous subtext, sadly...
So true...
Accatone: We can try it! First person to reply "Mine, Mine, Mine!" will get a steam key for "Men of War : Red Tide".
IAmSinistar: Yours, Yours, Yours!

NR, +1

IAmSinistar: So true...
or rather gimme, gimme, gimme....
Except when the key is dropped in the open, and an ungrateful ninja claims it without saying anything. :(
Thespian*: Except when the key is dropped in the open, and an ungrateful ninja claims it without saying anything. :(
That's gimme da loot ;-p
Thespian*: Except when the key is dropped in the open, and an ungrateful ninja claims it without saying anything. :(
Until they come back and moan about the key not working! :-)
blakstar: Until they come back and moan about the key not working! :-)
LOL - new game "Foiled Ninja!"
Momo1991: That's gimme da loot ;-p
Instead of "stealth" mode, it's sort of "steal" mode. :D

blakstar: Until they come back and moan about the key not working! :-)
They do that? The nerve!
Post edited November 12, 2013 by Thespian*
It seems like "Mine, mine, mine" does not work. Poetic justice! ;) Men of War : Red Tide (steam key) is still available, first person to reply this post gets it. The offer is valid for only 10 minutes, then the code will destroy itself! :)
Accatone: It seems like "Mine, mine, mine" does not work. Poetic justice! ;) Men of War : Red Tide (steam key) is still available, first person to reply this post gets it. The offer is valid for only 10 minutes, then the code will destroy itself! :)
First reply :D
By the way, I don't neeed the game (I already own it), so I'll pass :)
+1 anyway
Post edited November 12, 2013 by Punished_Snake