It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goodmorning guys, wonderful day.
lemuria: Morning guys.
CIV 5
554FR-***HR-9AA77

Nissan Skyline *** (model)

(and kid if you keep harassing me, i swear god i'll rape your reputation.You just removed my 5 rep point keep goin maybe you can see smurfs one day. )
Elrinda: Dude, is he still herassing you?
Yep he is still... I opened ticket about him and some message system issue.
lemuria: Yep he is still... I opened ticket about him and some message system issue.
That is good then things will get investigated. ;)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by lugum
lemuria: Yep he is still... I opened ticket about him and some message system issue.
Hope the staff will be able to help you ;)
Elrinda: Hope the staff will be able to help you ;)
Both from Turkey, do you know eachother?
Elrinda: Hope the staff will be able to help you ;)
lugum: Both from Turkey, do you know eachother?
Sure, friends since 20 years =) or is it forbidden to be friends?
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Elrinda
lemuria: Wanna play Swtor ? hehe
Rift is too colorful for me.
Tarnicus: heh my ex's brother plays that. I would have loved to play the original Star Wars MMO due to the crafting and reminding me a lot of the concepts of my first MMO, Ultima Online. I won't say no, but just like with women, I don't juggle MMOs too well :P So will see how long my fascination with Rift lasts and I'll keep it in mind :)
Ultima Online is different universe.There is no game to compare with UO and Elrinda is really playing good with thief characters on UO. He can steal anything on your character, i remember he stole lot of items during order and chaos war .

lugum: Both from Turkey, do you know eachother?
Elrinda: Sure, friends since 20 years =) or is it forbidden to be friends?
and i miss to drink with you, call me when you come my city :P
Post edited November 09, 2013 by lemuria
Tarnicus: heh my ex's brother plays that. I would have loved to play the original Star Wars MMO due to the crafting and reminding me a lot of the concepts of my first MMO, Ultima Online. I won't say no, but just like with women, I don't juggle MMOs too well :P So will see how long my fascination with Rift lasts and I'll keep it in mind :)
lemuria: Ultima Online is different universe.There is no game to compare with UO and Elrinda is really playing good with thief characters on UO.

Elrinda: Sure, friends since 20 years =) or is it forbidden to be friends?
lemuria: and i miss to drink with you, call me when you come my city :P
@tarnicus: Well, I actually was a GM thief with all the macros ready to get anything even while walking :P Not to mention that Lemuria was/is a pro fragger in Quake universe and one of the best PvP players I personally know =) Hope you'll enjoy rift =) Have some kind of games in hand (including path of exile) will check out later if I get the time for it =) (or I get a nice invitaion for a nice game :P)

@Lemuria: I'll be ther next monday but nor sure if I get the time to be able to call you =) (familiy meeting :) But I proudly anounce that I'll get engaged on 21st of december and there will be a huge party =)
Elrinda: snip.
I'll get engaged
Thank god! FINALLY! and congratz!

(kido still downrepping me LoL!)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by lemuria
Elrinda: snip.
I'll get engaged
lemuria: Thank god! FINALLY! and congratz!
Thanks ;)
Elrinda: But I proudly anounce that I'll get engaged on 21st of december and there will be a huge party =)
Congrats! :D
Good afternoon everybody! :-)
Phew... long day. Hi and good night/day to all.
blakstar: Good afternoon everybody! :-)
Howdy :)
niniendowarrior: Phew... long day. Hi and good night/day to all.
Heya :)
Elrinda: But I proudly anounce that I'll get engaged on 21st of december and there will be a huge party =)
sanchit117: Congrats! :D
Congrats!
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Leucius
blakstar: Good afternoon everybody! :-)
Leucius: Howdy :)
niniendowarrior: Phew... long day. Hi and good night/day to all.
Leucius: Heya :)
sanchit117: Congrats! :D
Leucius: Congrats!
Whoops you included me in it! I'm sure you meant to reply to Elrinda :)